12/21 Minor Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwilightAngel

12-22-2011

sigh.... dont see what the big deal with a similar/same passive name.... really that that important nor that big of a deal

Cocona Vatel

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ONHEART View Post
Nice work on the mastery pages glitch!

Now... if only the "dash through Veigar's stun glitch" was fixed...
u realise right if u time ehr uklt correctly u can avoid sion stuns ect by using the ult

rickane58

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyric Elf View Post
u realise right if u time ehr uklt correctly u can avoid sion stuns ect by using the ult
Are these even words?

Power of Friends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightAngel View Post
sigh.... dont see what the big deal with a similar/same passive name.... really that that important nor that big of a deal
Good, then it shouldn't matter.

Razzcastic

12-22-2011

Unlike normal, I actually noticed all of these bugs that appeared! and they're all fixed without me having to raise a finger!!
The mastery one was SUPER annoying! Thank you!

MakeMEaSamichNow

12-22-2011

hey, so about the patch. I have a good laptop, has always run LOL perfectly with no problems... I think something is wrong with this patch, and I really want some help. The game starts perfectly, I even find a match perfectly, but after champion select the game crashes and a bugsplat error pops-up. never see that before. so... I re installed the entire game and it is the same. I just really would like some answers or fixes. GJ on giving Baron his hat back, but because of whatever u did in this patch I can no longer play and I know others have the same exact issue.

SirLanik

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
PVP.net v1.50
  • Fixed a bug with Mastery Pages where players couldn’t remove points correctly
Thank you SOOO much. This made changing my masteries on the fly all but impossible.

MakeMEaSamichNow

12-23-2011

Does riot have people working on the problems of this patch or are they just ignoring those who need their help ?

MaverickDiesel

12-23-2011

that timer was really a problem! thz!

EuryBartleby

12-23-2011

Hat-less Nashor was way too UP, I'm glad he got the attention he deserved.