New server idea "South America"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halkkirgamed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

Why Portugese server?Brazil is literally the only Portugese speaking country in the whole american territory,make a Spanish server for latin america,it covers a bigger part than a portugese one

Haunchbones

01-07-2012

brazil?

JakeLULZ

01-08-2012

PLEASE do this Riot.

I am sick and tired of getting stuck on teams of arrogant and rude Brazilians who refuse to speak English (Apart from when they decide they want to insult me, as stated by somebody else funnily enough.), work with or communicate with the team and ultimately cause our defeat.

I am sure the people I've had the inconvenience of being matched with are not representative of the country as a whole but sadly they seem to be the majority and it's frustrating. There is a large cultural difference and the language barrier is very hard to overcome when the people I've been matched with don't seem to be willing to meet at some middle ground.

Ido Hav Juan

01-08-2012

Not to mention just plain having another server will cut out a lot of the strain that there already is on the north american one

Kize

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1scythe1 View Post
agreed. I would love to play on it and share my terrible spanish with them on occassion, instead of dealing with their terrible english daily. Yo quiero tacos! Donde eres mis pantalones??? Yo quiero jamon y queso y cerveza muchos dios!!!! Entiendo? Jajajajajajaja

i see ham and cheese
i like ham and cheese

Call Me Duster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2012

yes plz riot im sick od spanish speaking players on the na severs. how am i suppose to communicate with my team if they dont speak english to me. come on riot

ViceVersa

01-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Aqualung View Post
It's a good idea.

I'm tired to play with racist people. They talk too much and do nothing in game.
Does anyone else see the hypocrisy of this post? Anyone?

fiascooo

01-08-2012

hi

TEEPEE25

01-24-2012

server idea... what about servers based on language?

JxC

01-24-2012

really do need a server for SA. it sucks even more when you don't know if you should report the person or not because you have no idea what they're saying, whether they're trolling/feeding on purpose or insulting you.