Need a stealth champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Trying all sorts of styles and am looking for a stealth champ. I was thinking Twitch. I have a bias against Teemo, so he might be a hard sell.

Tyrang

01-16-2012

Really speaking, I believe Talon, Vayne and Teemo are the only ones that are viable. Talon and Vayne can barely stealth tho..... Maybe Akali, she can kinda stealth as well and she is pretty good in solo q.

The problem with stealth champs like Twitch and Eve is that they can be countered with pink in the lane, and oracle in team fight. If they can't stealth, they are really useless. Take Twitch for example, he is interior to other ranged AD if he loses his advantage to slealth.

I think Riot needs to do something about most of these slealthy assassins cuz they are not that great in the current meta.

Now I am getting ready to be trolled by Twitch lovers.

MetalGuitarist

01-16-2012

Just don't pick eve, whatever you do. Unless you enjoy having your team yell and cry at you. Twitch receives a lot of hate as well but not as much... Also, I strongly suggest not to insta-lock with them because everyone will just assume you're trolling.

Raiku0728

01-16-2012

Vayne is good and OP because she has a stealth and a stun. Just like Eve use to be when she had a stun... But then she was nerfed.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

I see a lot of vaynes, I wasn't aware she had stealth, I'll have to reexamine her. I do know what you're talking about when it comes to oracle. Unfortunately, every game I play I'm the only one on my team willing to buy oracle and that makes me a target. I end up dying again and again when if everyone would just buy a stupid oracle I wouldn't be singled out. I think at this time, my first choice is twitch but I'm going to have another look at eve and vayne.

BenTheBoss

01-16-2012

Vayne and Talon's stealth are their ultis

For an actually good champ with non-ulti stealth, grab Akali. Her w is a stealth shroud and even vision wards/oracles dont totally counter her since the shroud gives up to 50 armour+MR. Oh and did I mention she pubstomps hard and her burst is considered OP by many noobs?

Twyndyllyng

01-17-2012

Twitch is one of my favorites to play, but at the same time, I hate having one in the game. I think you'll understand after a few games.

Yes his range is short, but it's better than no range, and if you have a good stun in lane with you (Sion, Veigar are my faves) you will almost certainly get first blood. If your enemy gets wise to your stealth, I would defenitely recommend grabbing an orcale's early. This will allow you to kill pink wards, and force them to either hug the tower or get orcale's themselves. If they get one, you just call in the jungler and gank him. Also, I'm pretty sure orcale's has a much smaller detection radius that pinks, so you can still sneak around a little bit. Hope that helps!

Alitoh

01-17-2012

Twitch is a great pick if your team can capitalize on those brutal early ganks. Twitch jungle is a flavour you should try out. He has an amazing early and should be abused as much as possible, because he scales REALLY poorly into lategame, no matter how fed. (in fact, I go madreds and then armor and mag res right away because they will try to focus you out of habit. Tank twitch ftw). Really, as long as your team can widen the early gaps, twitch will do. Otherwise you are ****ed as soon as everybody is moderately farmed.

Shaco is a great stealth champ, but requires some practice games to understand how to properly gank, where to place boxes to cut off enemies, etc.

Never in my life have I played eve. Doubt I ever will.

Strikerfox

01-17-2012

I don't think I'll use Vayne. I destroyed 1 today with fiddles even late game and this was someone I've played with before and he carried the team last time.

7thcloud

01-17-2012

wukong