Don't you love AFK'ers/People who leave?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myk3

12-22-2011

Past 3 games i've played, I have had either an AFK'er or a Leaver...how annoying is this? Anyone else having an issue with this lately?? Oh what I would do for a good 5v5 team >.>

luja

12-22-2011

Shut up

Dante1

12-22-2011

12 afk/rq ranked games in a row

HKnux5112

12-22-2011

Did you want us to sing you a song to get rid of them? Suck it up.

whatwhatintehbut

12-22-2011

bump

Xehanort

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

yeah i got banned cuz i d/c after one game. but yeah,...if i was in ur shoes id just try to suck it up. but yeah....it is what it is

Chislayer Osiris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

3 games? Well poor you...
I have leavers in 80% of my games. Seriously, 8 out of my last 10 games have had leavers on one side or the other. It's been like this for me since August. I would love to only have a leaver 30% of the time as leavers are ruining this game for me.

R3druMz

12-23-2011

they need to allow ppl to leave games with out penalty...

lol im atl+tab in a 3v5 atm lolol

... i wish i could just leave and recreate a game

Rodbourne

12-23-2011

3 ranked afk/leavers in a row. Yes it is annoying, and is a major problem with low elo solo queue.

R3druMz

12-23-2011

well yo i have to admit i leave games but put yourself in my shoes this is how the game is going...

i get mid with karthus vs morgana

we got a 2v2 bot and 1v1 top and our jungle noc keeps going dc.

im dominating mid lane cuz their morgana cant aim stun for **** so things are going well for me, all of a sudden !!! ( i checked mini map like i swear literaly 20 sec ago and all was ok) i got a leesing ( jungle) and a renekton in mid lane with me and a morgana trying to get closer lol ( no mia calls) so ok i die, no prob, i complain to team to call mia and get back, not another 2 minutes go by and i got a galio in my lane ( thats a bot mia missed) so i town, i get back and i have the fine folks from bot in my lane helping out, except there not leaving when i get back and there eating minions o.O ( my lane is back @ just morgana in it btw ..) so yeah i left!!!

got fed up !!!