Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STS17

07-23-2010

Overall I like most of the changes. Disappointed about the heavy hand taken to pantheon as I had recently bought him and was really enjoying his play style but now I can't perform nearly as well at any stage of the game.

Heimer (my main) could probably have used the grenade nerf but I think he should still deal full damage to towers. The grenade needed a range nerf more then a damage to towers nerf (he is a pusher after all) so that he must enter tower range before being able to kill it. As it stands now it is possible to stand in the forest and kill towers with the grenades without retaliation from the towers. This can be done against any tower outside the bases which forces a team to run into a fully set-up heimer in order to save their tower.

Not sure why I'm telling you to nerf my own hero though...

Annelii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

I really love the "added a glow to Chosen Master Yi's sword"
lol

DarthChewy

07-28-2010

Over all I like the patch but since this one has happened I noticed I can not run practice solo. This aggravates me that is how I get to know a champion. Please fix that riot, please.

Yanoss

08-07-2010

hmm, quick question? where the hell can i find the currant release notes? you know? the one with Vladimir?

Sindarai

08-12-2010

[*]The Nexus and Nexus Turrets now become invulnerable if all of your team's inhibitors respawn

uhhhhhhh... does that mean u can tie now????????
(as in all ur inhibitors respawn and all ur opp's inhibitors respawn?????????????????)

Alex is White

06-13-2011

Oh man release XZ

xErzaxScarletxFT

10-04-2012

Nice, been waiting all week.

abhishekezio

03-20-2013

idiot riot. season 1 sucked season 3 rocks

IS19da4637fee6a0426d139

06-04-2013

don't nerf heimerdinger pls

arnulfopitirijas

06-05-2013

ola quiero saber si pondran al aventa los skins viejitos a la venta como el de katarina tarjeta roja... quiero todos... riot por favor ponlos a la venta.. los comprate todos :3