Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aileo

07-13-2010

A Personal Thank you for fixing the Spell Shield Interactions with Pantheon's Aegis of Zeonia

Lotus Du Couteau

07-13-2010

::: ::: ... ::: .::..,:::::: :::::::.. ::: ... ::::::::::::
;;; ;;; .;;;;;;;. ';;, ,;;;' ;;;;'''' ;;;;``;;;; ;;; .;;;;;;;.;;;;;;;;''''
[[[ [[[ ,[[ \[[,\[[ .[[/ [[cccc [[[,/[[[' [[[,[[ \[[, [[
$$$ $$' $$$, $$$ Y$c.$$" $$"""" $$$$$$c $$$$$$, $$$ $$
888 o88oo,.__"888,_ _,88P Y88P 888oo,__ 888b "88bo,888"888,_ _,88P 88,
MMM """"YUMMM "YMMMMMP" MP """"YUMMM MMMM "W" MMM "YMMMMMP" MMM

Lotus Du Couteau

07-13-2010

I love riot

KanoAshido

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2010

Please riot, give us more time for masteries or a way to save them in draft mode... goes too fast esp when choosing a champion based on your enemies you have almost no idea who you're going to be until you have the decision.

Balvron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2010

hi there riot, i know you've been working really really hard on season one...but why did you have to screw up practice games. me and my friend like 1v1 each other and not we cant this defeats the purpose of a practice game and he doesnt want to play league anymore. just a thought but maybe the old practice games were better since they dont matter anyway :P

dragonlordged

07-13-2010

I agree. Several of my friends are considering not playing anymore for the same reason. Honestly if there was a problem before just make practice games not give XP or IP. That would be an annoying fix but it would be much better than the current one.

Jikanu

07-14-2010

Disappointed by no ez changes, but glad otherwise.

Cant say i love the new layout, but it's still a welcome change.

Makestro

07-14-2010

forgot the make game unplayable feature in the p-notes

Vallenhael

07-14-2010

• Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs
**** this, omg, what is the sense of such a change?? Cleanse was the only way to counter Morde ulti or ignite. How are u supposed to play now without a Morgana?-.-

Now nearly every ignite will result in a kill on a squishy champ like ashe or twitch. Hope it get changed back to a total cleanse soon...

beepbeepbeepbeep

07-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallenhael View Post
  • Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs
**** this, omg, what is the sense of such a change?? Cleanse was the only way to counter Morde ulti or ignite. How are u supposed to play now without a Morgana?-.-

Now nearly every ignite will result in a kill on a squishy champ like ashe or twitch. Hope it get changed back to a total cleanse soon...
have you ever thought that champions whose ulti gets negated by a simple Cleanse have been feeling pissed about the entire issue until now? Also, ignite has been (unfairly) nerfed as well. Whats the point of choosing a spell which does damage when there's a spell which not only negates that, but also ALL CC and all other poison etc out there?

Seriously, think before you post