Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 1 Release Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dan Nguyen

07-13-2010

Lol you fixed Decisive strike's icon but not the skill itself?

dragonlordged

07-13-2010

Why the change to practice games? I really don't like not having the opportunity to play a game with a new hero without having real players involved.

Mira1985

07-13-2010

I went to go try out the new character I bought to find out practice games have been ****ed with - which I didn't see mentioned in the patch notes. If I wanna try out a new build or check out a new character I don't wanna have to play with people, that's why I go to bot practice matches. If I wanted to play with people I'd play a real match. Any chance I'm not the only one angry and this is gonna be changed back.

MadCast Jazzle

07-13-2010

Heimerdinger got nerfed. NO.

mindsplitter

07-13-2010

Where is the promised suppression for Warwick and Malzahar hmmm?

Master Nameless

07-13-2010

Why does a practice game need four humans now? I hate that! I would like to be able to try out new characters in peace without getting flamed or waiting forever to respawn because I'm new to them.

To be frank that sucks!

Aknar

07-13-2010

Armor pen on kassadin wasn't really needed but at least now we have a reason to build AD/AS or hybrid kassadin

Seansy

07-13-2010

Still don't see the added rune pages after the patch....

Darth Nipples

07-13-2010

Are you ever gonna post the real notes that have all the changes or are we just left to guess since there are so many undocumented changes?

Lukiner

07-13-2010

Quote:
Seansy:
Still don't see the added rune pages after the patch....

yup where are our 14 runes pages >.< i was waiting for this the most and lul wtfed when i loged and saw only old 2 pages.....