Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 1 Release Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turdviking

07-13-2010

no Ryze falcon pawnch?

Dennet Moonsong

07-13-2010

If Wriggle Nightbug gets her own lantern, I demand Needlessly Large Rod to be renamed the "Hakurei Donation Encouragement Rod"!

CTbeatz

07-13-2010

I really hope theres more rune pages cuz if u set up for 2 specific champs and they both get banned ur sol my friend

kdizz

07-13-2010

Im patching away lol.
And I love the fact that soo many people QQ about ignite that it got nerfed. L2p and maybe you wont die to ignite

Pseudobeast

07-13-2010

Quote:
Skaxx:
hahahha, **** talk fail. Try it yourself, friend.

Guess the irony was lost on you =/

kdizz

07-13-2010

new login page looks epic

Lownak

07-13-2010

wowo season, lets pwn some asses ;D

Credentials

07-13-2010

Alright, everybody stop about the complaining, this is how it is, complaining isnt going ti change anything atm.

Yes, cleanse is a bit more useless now but it still helps, no matter how you explain it.

Pantheon, he was OP. Not too much anymore, yes it was fun to go like 24-1 everygame and then have the other team surrender, but hey, just adapt, it will make the game more interesting.

My one problem which I dont see why they did it is the ignite nerf?

This was perfectly fine and not a problem at all to me, now that its not as effective im not sure if I will use it, I normally run Exhaust + Ignite every game. 25-20 isnt that much of a difference but it was enough for me to decide if I should still use it.

Down this comment if you want, haters make me famous.

General Magus

07-13-2010

Quote:
Smittsen:
gotta love over exaggerating kids

Sorry kid, no exaggeration. Tryndamere is now even harder to play thanks to this stupid cleanse change, and it is indeed pointless to get now. Maybe not useless for your champs, but very useless for mine.

Ethelion

07-13-2010

Hm this patch came with some love and hate, more love than hate i'd say.

I didn't like the pantheon damage nerf, like most pantheon users, but on the other hand, less CD, more stun, more general stats and stuff, plus cleanse now wont longer dispell stuns, so aegis of zeonia is now SUPER EFFECTIVE lol

And the most important change of all, heimer's grenade, i hate heimer and now he had a turret nerf and a grenade nerf im sure i'll be seeing him a lot less : )