Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Resser

07-13-2010

Nooo! It isn't allowing me to make another smurf account yet

I think I have ADHD.

Shayrevo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-13-2010

woot! updating now!

Nechronus

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKB0MBER View Post
TL; DR

sounds like a personal problem, its pretty easy to harass. you can replenish your mana, splash minions/champ, or just let them know you can pull a stun at any time you want, they will stay away.

not gonna str8 up call you a bad TF, but i am gonna say it comes down to your personal build. hybrid tf is ok, but choosing just AP or AD is better route to go. if you choose AP, at least have AS runes.

i personally use AD cuz i dont like having to cast with him just to get the damage output i need for kills. all the damage will come from auto attacks, then just use the spell cards initiate/end kills. a good TF will be the biggest threat in any game. he is an amazing pusher with AS, he can reveal targets and teleport them how much easier can it be to get kills. ARMOR PENETRATION with ATTACK SPEED and DAMAGE. you WILL be FED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengantz View Post
agreed completely, some people just want their favorite champs buffed. i mean i want Warwicks ult unremovable, but i know that would be bull. cuz every likes when they can cleanse and then laugh at ww for even trying and it would just be unfair for others. but gg

Well, I guess I can only say two things. One, you should not comment on a post if you did not bother reading it in its entirety because then you may come off as ignorant for lack of better terms. Second, if you had read any or all of my posts, you probably could have just saved your breath and have a completely better idea from where I am coming from and what I am talking about. But the fact that one of you responds without knowing anything about what I have said, even just in this thread alone, and the other guy who totally agrees with the first, but again, still has not a clue what I have said, makes you both look rather foolish. You might not want to read the post, but I can assure you its not just some QQ about my favorite champion. It is a detailed point of view on a situation that I have quite a bit of experience with. Not only that, but its a response to someone else who commented after reading my initial post in this thread. But you did not bother reading any of that, so how would you know, right? If you want your opinion to have some validity, you might want to know what you are having an opinion about first. You can get further in life with all your teeth that way. To the second guy, whom apparently blindly followed the first guy, who did not know what was going on...I am not sure there is any hope for you at all, but good luck to you. Nonetheless, thank you both for trying. *laughs*

Octopus Mode

07-13-2010

Great Job Riot!
I didn't mind fighting panth the way he was, but whatever suits ya.
Aegis Protection still blocks Parley though :[.

Pulsative

07-13-2010

Hmm, login screen sure looks different. Too bad servers arent back yet :/

ebasi

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellaristic View Post
Great, cant wait for server UP... Also great decision to adjust Twisted Fates chosen card to not be able to be dodged anymore... I was tired of heaing "Like that dodge on your yellow card ?" from opposing teams xD
At my point of view, this patch says: lets just ignore dodge items, runes, ruin entire builds and playstyles, etc...

Lofter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2010

Why did they buff pantheon? More base health and more hp per level, now he's going to be a pain in the ass to kill, he used to be a free kill after he used R...And Heim, his turrets barely hurt towers so why decrease it anymore? The akali buff wasn't necessary, now people can use it non-stop.

I love the new item though, 5 people = 5 wards so it's a MUST have and the 500 damage to minions is a nice bonus

Pozio xD

07-13-2010

Pantheon wasn't OP...

Thx for changes... -.-
Will i kill somebody now with my pantheon ?

DP Carl

07-13-2010

love the changes. hate that ignite is still included but aint that big a deal. good work Riot.

ArdnoKesalk

07-13-2010

Gj guys. Really nice. I hope all will be working fine..