Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mymLaban

07-13-2010

me likes

Lucchinii

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
Armor Pen for Kassadin?

Talk about pointless.
Because AP has ALWAYS been the only way to build him.
Just so you know, you can build a champ HYBRID.

Kass becomes a very effective hybrid champion with the new skill.
Add some attack speed items like rageblade or nashors, and not only will Kass's spells hurt, he will do more physical damage as well, whilst raising his AP if he has rageblade.

It's not just about stacking mana regen and ap on Kass anymore.

SpikeSpigel

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengantz View Post
oh well kassadin was kinda balanced but nether blade was pretty useless atleast their making a step away from useless, i cant complain :P
True but i hope that in the future patch they will make a step forward and just get over with the random changes

madafakaa

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannilicious View Post
So. Pantheon not only got nerfed early game, now he does even less damage at end-game because of HSS base damage nerf AND scaling nerf?

Wasn't his end-game mediocre? Now it sucks even more, lol.
i think the problem is he gets his end game when everyine is still lvl 10

Nawo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2010

Pick a Card attacks are no longer subject to dodge or miss chances

Thank you so much. This got so annoying wasting gold card stuns only to have them dodged.

And now that Cleanse got nerfed is Malzahar now useful? Plus Malzahar got a nice buff to his range.

0megaD

07-13-2010

Yess no more Mordekaiser ulti cleanses.

Though I don't think that the Heimerdinger nerf will solve *that* much, the main problem people had was that they would camp outside turret range and lob nades. Now it will take twice as long to bring down a turret but the range remains the same, allowing them to pull off the same **** as before. Unless all players are impatient and refuse to wait that long.

Dysfunky

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemoshofBones View Post
thats not a nerf when you read what they did to cleanse

"Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs "

so yea it doess less dmg, but it is now a 100% garenteed kill if thye low enough hp with NO counter wehatsoever, imho riot needs to work on testing more then creating new heros.
I see what you did there, but on a side note, it's spelled guaranteed.

On a serious note, I already destroy with Veigar, so thanks for the buff.

Lucchinii

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyr View Post
general
  • turret damage scaling now begins at 90% instead of 85%
  • turret damage scaling per hit increased to 20% from 15%
  • the nexus and nexus turrets now become invulnerable if all of your team's inhibitors respawn
  • inhibitors no longer remain destroyed for successively longer periods - they are always destroyed for 5 minutes now.
Fortify's where it's at now.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2010

As a Heimer player Myself (He's my main with a 3:1 Win, lose ratio) i'm happy to see the granade nerf. (8 second cd was fine tho)

Other than that... my chosen Master yi skin will be adorable.

Pantheon is getting changed little by little... the spearshot nerf was a bit too much if you ask me.

About people calling Shaco OP... he's not OP he needs a rework, seriouslly i don't know what the **** was wrong with the employee that designed a spell that has a blink, invisivility bonus damage? wow... Riot should rework it on a Dota Skill called Blink Strike (the rikimaru one so it has synergy with Shaco's innate)
Akali buff = Good
People complaining about Kassadin: He got buffed and you can't even realise how powerfull he'll be against chars with short mana pools. If you guys never played DOTA there was a Hero (champion), called Magina, his role was to destroy casters by burning mana, having a great magic resistanse and Flashing out. Kassadin on the other hand has 50 Armor Pen (wich destroy casters), A slow, A silence. Yeah you won't build him on AP but trust me... this will work out.

Bug Fix: FINALLY... still there are a lot you guys need to work on.
New Champion: We'll see, theorycrafting doesn't really work on something we never saw/test.
No champion remakes: Nunu, Evelynn Malphite? I'd add Dr. Mundo to this list... he just got destroyed this last 2 patches.
Still waiting for buffs to this characters: Malphite, Gangplank, Tryndamere, Olaf, Nunu, Eve.

Oh one more thing (and sory about this being too long)... with the cleanse nerf There's no better champion than MordeKaiser this patch. Ult + Ignite is preety much a "Demacian Justice + Summon tibbers"... without the damage from the summon and the Sunfire thingy.

Nawo

07-13-2010

Hold on does Malzahar's Ult actually work now? I mean they aren't incapacitated but the range was buffed... so...can it still be cleanse raped?