Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tippick

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Skins
  • Added a glow to Chosen Master Yi's sword
I thought you were going to add cosmetic changes to all of the legendary skins by season 1, trolled again . I am going to miss getting raped by a popsicle though

Basist

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durael View Post
Kassadin changes....

absolutely useless....i still dont think melee dps or hybrid versions of him will be viable against the pure caster one
The fact that Kassadin actually will be getting more mana per hit, on top of armor pen, while you're saying it's useless?

L....O.....L...

You stick to your super mana hungry pure ap Kassadin, I'll be playing my Kassadin that doesn't need to waste gold on mana items because of aspd+regen mana gaining all the meanwhile being able to do damage beyond the QER combo.

MMM So Moist

07-12-2010

Am i the ONLY person who realised that jungling got F'd in the A? or are you all ignoring this problem

Sykomyke

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
Armor Pen for Kassadin?

Talk about pointless.
Oh I'm sorry, are you a developer? Do you have access to the statistics necessary to back that claim up? True hard core statistics, not some silly poll. I highly doubt it.

Let the developers do their job and stop second-guessing them.

Hanni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

So. Pantheon not only got nerfed early game, now he does even less damage at end-game because of HSS base damage nerf AND scaling nerf?

Wasn't his end-game mediocre? Now it sucks even more, lol.

K D Bonez

07-12-2010

That Glow better be good

TomatoBisque

Adjudicator

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krig View Post
It's for draining the mana while doing the most damage while getting an activation for your wave. It's a huge buff imo.
It's a buff, but it's still going to be skilled last, and it barely synergizes with him at all. No one seriously goes AD Kassadin, and I sincerely doubt that the Void Stone/Netherblade changes will significantly change that, especially with the latter only lasting 5 seconds.

Edit: On second though, a hybrid build with Guinsoo's/Lichbane MIGHT be viable now.

Lux Veritatis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

No Eve changes. D:

Torinux

07-12-2010

COCOCOCOMBO BREAKER!!! BD QQers got their way! no more BD! And loved all the changes by bye Heimer lmao I guess the skins quota got filled. Long live Pantheon?

Sakagami0

07-12-2010

"or other very large Cho'Gaths."

Cannibalism