Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gekkonidae

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newmen1234 View Post
i like most of the patch but the nerf on pantheon D:
he wasnt even that op.
If you think about it, they actually beefed up pantheon to be more of a fighting force in team fights. imo, he's more badass there. i think he needed the changes. they didnt really nerf him, they made him able to slaughter more if he plays his cards right.

i also think the nidalee bugs should be addressed. other than that and a new map (or 2) released, i'd say this is a perfect launch with season one!

Cirno9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Yay for more Touhou references. :P

FatLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Still no singed skin!

sakix3

07-12-2010

good work (Y)

Carewarwuk

07-12-2010

older players including myself would enjoy this game even if there was only 5vs5

vinniemp24

07-12-2010

THIS IS BULL!!!! nerf my fave character heimerdinger!!!

seriosuly this is harsh, adding a second cooldown to his nade and making it ineffective against towers??? isnt that like heimers signature????

seriously now this is ****, as if heimers frailty wasnt enough.

AlgisLTU

07-12-2010

cant wait

Kagato Toujou

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannilicious View Post
So. Pantheon not only got nerfed early game, now he does even less damage at end-game because of HSS base damage nerf AND scaling nerf?

Wasn't his end-game mediocre? Now it sucks even more, lol.
Absolutely true.

And anyone going "omg panth got buffed wtf" -- he gets a grand total of 15 + 36 = 51 hp at level 18, and a 0.5 second increase to his stun but a 2 second increase to its cooldown. Whoop dee frickin doo. Talk about trying to use a paper shield to deflect how badly he was nerfed. I can understand softening him early game--dropping Aegis stun to 1 second initially and less Heartseeker damage at early levels, absolutely--, but late game it was already hard to remain relevant--dropping Heartseeker's base damage by 33% and scaling damage by 15%? God ****.

Meanwhile, still no mana bar or any even slight nerfs whatsoever to ezfeed Kat...

Toboy

07-12-2010

Champion kill experience decreased by 5% < The only thing I didnt like about this patch o well. Rest is cool.

Duke The Pasta

07-12-2010

Singed..... can.. FLIP CHO'GATH NOWOWOWOW