Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 1 Release Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gekkonidae

07-12-2010

Quote:
Newmen1234:
i like most of the patch but the nerf on pantheon D:
he wasnt even that op.

If you think about it, they actually beefed up pantheon to be more of a fighting force in team fights. imo, he's more badass there. i think he needed the changes. they didnt really nerf him, they made him able to slaughter more if he plays his cards right.

i also think the nidalee bugs should be addressed. other than that and a new map (or 2) released, i'd say this is a perfect launch with season one!

Cirno9

07-12-2010

Yay for more Touhou references. :P

FatLife

07-12-2010

Still no singed skin!

sakix3

07-12-2010

good work (Y)

Carewarwuk

07-12-2010

older players including myself would enjoy this game even if there was only 5vs5

vinniemp24

07-12-2010

THIS IS BULL!!!! nerf my fave character heimerdinger!!!

seriosuly this is harsh, adding a second cooldown to his nade and making it ineffective against towers??? isnt that like heimers signature????

seriously now this is ****, as if heimers frailty wasnt enough.

AlgisLTU

07-12-2010

cant wait

Kagato Toujou

07-12-2010

Quote:
Hannilicious:
So. Pantheon not only got nerfed early game, now he does even less damage at end-game because of HSS base damage nerf AND scaling nerf?

Wasn't his end-game mediocre? Now it sucks even more, lol.

Absolutely true.

And anyone going "omg panth got buffed wtf" -- he gets a grand total of 15 + 36 = 51 hp at level 18, and a 0.5 second increase to his stun but a 2 second increase to its cooldown. Whoop dee frickin doo. Talk about trying to use a paper shield to deflect how badly he was nerfed. I can understand softening him early game--dropping Aegis stun to 1 second initially and less Heartseeker damage at early levels, absolutely--, but late game it was already hard to remain relevant--dropping Heartseeker's base damage by 33% and scaling damage by 15%? God ****.

Meanwhile, still no mana bar or any even slight nerfs whatsoever to ezfeed Kat...

Toboy

07-12-2010

Champion kill experience decreased by 5% < The only thing I didnt like about this patch o well. Rest is cool.

Duke The Pasta

07-12-2010

Singed..... can.. FLIP CHO'GATH NOWOWOWOW