Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuzzy kittie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

whaat no ezreal nerf? but hes still somewhat useful... you guys are slackin

badbird

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Crescent Sweep (Ultimate): Xin Zhao fiercely sweeps his spear around him, dealing damage to nearby enemies based on their current health.
Looks like a great patch.

Try to avoid ambiguous wording like the above, please, in the future. Reading this we don't know if it does greater damage the more current health the enemy champion has or the less current health.

One is more likely to assume you mean, the more current health the enemy has, the more damage is done. But, there is a lot of precedent in MOBA games, particularly on 'Ultimates', to inflict more damage the less health the enemy has.

Something like, 'dealing increased damage to nearby enemies based on their remaining health.' or 'dealing increased damage to nearby enemies based on their missing health.' leaves no room for confusion.

Newmen1234

07-12-2010

i like most of the patch but the nerf on pantheon D:
he wasnt even that op.

ExpandingEye

07-12-2010

One reason why people didn't get oracles/wards that often before is because it would require an empty item slot which is not a very fun venture for many near the end of the game unless they were filled with gold.

Now with wriggle's lantern, dps characters can benefit greatly. The price should make a difference, but not enough end game. The stats seem a little high but we shall see how this plays out, and how this will affect stealth characters, esp. eve.

Conster

07-12-2010

Noooo what are you doing to akali!!!!!!

Lunais

07-12-2010

Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs.

Morgana needs her ult to do dot dmg after the 1st initial burst or make it that it only removes the slow and not the actual chain :/

DrunkenNynja

07-12-2010

I agree... we need new maps D=

Captain Dalmeida

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Woo hoo, Cant wait for the spam posts of "why nerf Panth?", Ezreal andI shall strike hard.

Also big buff on kass, But whos p[layms him AD? I buy a Nashors tooth but thats it.

ExpandingEye

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbird View Post
Looks like a great patch.

Try to avoid ambiguous wording like the above, please, in the future. Reading this we don't know if it does greater damage the more current health the enemy champion has or the less current health.

One is more likely to assume you mean, the more current health the enemy has, the more damage is done. But, there is a lot of precedent in MOBA games, particularly on 'Ultimates', to inflict more damage the less health the enemy has.

Something like, 'dealing increased damage to nearby enemies based on their remaining health.' or 'dealing increased damage to nearby enemies based on their missing health.' leaves no room for confusion.
I actually think your suggestion still leaves confusion xD, but i think a rewording is in order.

Perhaps, "hitting nearby enemies, dealing more damage with more health"

of course i think it describes more clearly in the in-match tooltip...

SwiftExecution

07-12-2010

best patch ever kass buff = <333333