Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vergalon

07-12-2010

maybe now some people will get that built in cleanse MR item?

Aureliano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishi View Post
The main problem with kass is that he doesn't have the survivability to go in a fight and smack people around....( well he could rift away but against a good team as soon as he jumps in they will switch targets).
Personally I don't think this will help him much but I may be wrong.
Wow it took this many page of ******s going "OMG STUPID NUBS THE KASSADIN CHANGE IS AWESUM!!11" before someone actually pointed out the reality of the situation? Seriously if you can get away with being a melee or even hybrid kassadin I have to question what the calibre of opponents you're up against.

SaulGoode

07-12-2010

Gragas can still body slam through walls?

KazeShinryu

07-12-2010

Akali change sounds oh so sexy. +1 Riot

Zarlon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

sad they didn't buff malphite.. but oh well i'll keep playing him none the less.. Really like the other stuff as well..

except heimer hitting turrets with his nades.. i feel if he can do that why can't other champs hit towers with their skills?? (example: malphites rock shard)

CnB84

07-12-2010

The nerf to ignite was totally unnecessary. You only did it to placate the the cleanse users. I would have actually prefered leaving it cleansable if it meant I could still, skillfully, use it on someone that popped cleanse during a battle.

Schokcha

07-12-2010

Wriggle Lantern seems like an indirect Heimer nerf. Not everyone gets Razors, a free ward item with lifeleech and AD on the other hand...

Sakuretsu

07-12-2010

Kass May have been intended for a hybrid build, but this "W" buff doesnt make him more so. It simply solves SOME of the issues he had. Getting solemn, pushing towers,and last hitting. The mana regen is still small, and you are not going to be auto attacking with him as hybrid.

Kass= Hit and run champion. Auto Attacking is not his forte, and lets face it he will die.

Kass is still a caster, just better now =)

Spider BOB

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Cleanse now only removes crowd controlling effects, silences and blinds. It no longer removes effects such as damaging debuffs or armor/stat debuffs

mundo sad

Sunsoft

07-12-2010

So no Kennen/Evelynn/Garen buffs... Just let them rot away I guess.