Season 1 Release Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SportsLiker69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erebus2075 View Post
i thought people wanted a buff for evelyn?

Items
  • New Item: Wriggle's Lantern
    • +35 Damage, +30 Armor, +14% Lifesteal
    • UNIQUE Passive: 20% chance on attack to deal 500 damage to a minion.
    • UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible ward with 1100 range sight and lasts for 3 minutes. 3 minute cooldown.

well basicly say godbye to evelyn/often twitch too..

malz got some extra range, about time, but he still needs some ration increase.

YER at last some veigar buff. but you still utterly ****ed him when he fights none ap users.
and you gave pants both buffs and nerf early game... he needs nerfs early game and buffs in late game.

no changes to janna? making her good again?! pls?
They didn't state it explicitly but I expect the lantern ward is a regular ward, not one that can see stealthed units.

Ereinion

07-12-2010

Wow.... this patch has a TON of stuff that I love. Great work on not letting us down! Season One looks to be all we hoped for. ^^

jugernaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Still no changes to heimerdingers so called legendary skin?

Pyrogfx

07-12-2010

The thing looks like it's made from Mardred's Razor & Vamp scepter; that'd be a 1500ish gold cost without considering the merging costs. Let's guesstimate it's 500... 2k gold. For a ward every 3 minutes, terrible mid/late game stats.
Meanwhile with that gold you could get 20 normal wards / 13 stealth wards, without the 3 min cooldown limiting you to only have one ward at a time, without using up a slot, and investing those 2k gold in a more useful item.

Unless there's some angle I'm missing, I dont see it being used much. Maybe for junglers but even then... meh. Could be missing something, I'm hardly an awesome theorycrafter.

Plus, it doesn't say it reveals stealthed units - which very likely means it's a "normal" ward.

13lackLion

07-12-2010

No Eve Mention or changes, well thats it, im using Eve 24/7 no matter what, enjoy match dodging, not my fault Riot can add new champs but even fix the old ones, I play what i want.Deal with it!

jester88

07-12-2010

Dude overall buff looks nice. I like what they did with all the things related to chogaths size.
+1 for nurf to heimer
+1 for singed buff
-1 for panth nerf.

Mittens McKitten

07-12-2010

Items

• New Item: Wriggle's Lantern
    • +35 Damage, +30 Armor, +14% Lifesteal
    • UNIQUE Passive: 20% chance on attack to deal 500 damage to a minion.
    • UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible ward with 1100 range sight and lasts for 3 minutes. 3 minute cooldown.

didn't this have a unique passive: deal dmg based on your targets attack dmg or some thing?

ericdabbs

07-12-2010

Still no eve changes.

I like the change to grenades on heimer to do 50% to turrets from 100%. Heimer is super gay in game when he can spam grenades at a distance.

I like pantheon's changes for the most part. I think the increased mana on spear shot will deter some early harassment. The aegis of zedonia cd change was great and should help him with more stuns. I think the heartseeker strike nerfs were a little much though. I think the scaling percentage nerf was necessary but the base damage reduced to 4/6/8/10/12 from 6/9/12/15/18 was unnecessary.

carlos arco

Banned

07-12-2010

YES finally a glow to master yi's sword!

$ carlos $

NinjaBoyLao

07-12-2010

Still no Clan Support feature?