Should there be a Jaximus Maximus 2?

Yes. 4 66.67%
He killed me when I read this, so let Blitzcrank have his revenge. 2 33.33%
Include someone new in the second one if you get answers of yes.(post below 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Should there be a Jaximus Maximus 2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silver Trinity

12-22-2011

Quote:
I'll be the happiest guy in the world if I get replies on what you think
-Metalhead982
Alright mates, I've come to a conclusion that fifth Chapter, Victory Day, would be the last Chapter of Jaximus Maximus the First. I've come to the thought: "Do they like the first one? Should I think up something to make the second Jaximus Maximus?"

So mates, whaddya think? Should Jaximus continue his shenanigans outside of Summoner's Rift? Or would you rather have Blitzcrank wake up again and feed him to the wolves without the cute little Yordle coming to the rescue? The choice is yours.

You have 6 days.

Oh! And to complement that, I'll just say that Jaximus Maximus 2 will have a character never seen before, not in Runeterra, not in the Void. Ever.

Silver Trinity

12-23-2011

And here be the Bump of Awesome!

Silver Trinity

12-23-2011

Here's the prologue.

Prologue - Leaving the Institute of War

It has been 6 months after the last battle in the Fields of Justice as he had been paid to take the lives of many who had attempted to disturb the peace in Piltover when Caitlyn would fail to fulfill her duty as the Sheriff of Piltover. There are many reasons to fail such duties, especially for a Champion. Such reasons include being in the Fields of Justice, some simply because the perpetrators were too much to take on.

Jaximus stood in front of exit of the Great Hall. The doors opened wide. The world outside the Fields of Justice was bright and uncertain.

He walked out.

He was happy to finally see the world once more alive and in mint condition. The smell of fresh air overwhelmed his nose as if it was a toxic kind of wind, but a good toxic.

His journey was set.

What surprises could be hiding from him? What could be waiting for him in... Demacia?

Silver Trinity

12-29-2011

THEN THERE SHALL BE A JAXIMUS MAXIMUS 2!

And apparently I'm still learning how to write(like a boss) so excuse how my stories look... a bit off... but Jaximus will still reign Runeterra with his reckless shenanigans! I just have to start working on it... tomorrow >