The root of all evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RAZGRIZT

12-22-2011

The reason I m soon gonna quit this game! last 20 games or so in ranked i ve played have won 5 and lost 15! reason behind this , and i being objective not couniting even one off, leavers! i ve lost 15 games cause in every one of them we had leaver and I ve won 5 games because they had leaver instead of us! in every single game of those 20 there was a leaver, true story , I am not exaggerating! Riot find a way to manage this behavior or at least dont punish the rest of us ! if 1 of 10 gamers is a leaver/flammer troll, why sould all the community suffer from it?? You are goin to lose customers that way and its a pitty cause i loved that game, playing since almost the release of it( have a UFO corki as a present for it :P ) and now me and the rest of my friends thinking of quitting cause of that

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Riot has something called Leavebuster, which automatically keeps track of how often a player leaves. If they leave games relatively often, their "Leaver Level" goes up until eventually they get banned. I don't know the duration but I know that after having a smurf account of mine be disconnected enough on the same night (storm kept messing with the power, and you need power for wireless internet D: ) I logged in to find a message saying that my leaver level had increased to 1. They do pay attention.

Aside from that, all you can do is report the player and move on. If you played literally 20 games in a row (which is highly unlikely, although still possible) all with leavers, then you were just having a streak of bad luck. I have my fair share of leavers but they're hardly as common for me at least as they seem to be for you.

RAZGRIZT

12-22-2011

true story! 2 full pages of game now, disregarding 1 or 2 co-ops to get win of the day have been this way. either win because of leaver or lose because of leaver...or afker, even more irritating! he is not playing and trolling you

Deathmare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Well I think it's just bad luck on your part. But as a general rule, solo queuing in ranked is pretty much asking for a bad experience D: Unless you can carry your team to victory enough times to get yourself into an ELO where you're matched with other decent players, you're not going to enjoy ranked games. A more abundant number of leavers being one of the reasons it would seem. Stick to normal games for now IMO.