New Season 2 Shaco Jungle Route

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hudrocks

12-22-2011

True to the word, tis post

ArchonTempler

12-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatthebeep View Post
Well lately, i've been playing a lot of Shaco, and my build is to start with Boots of Speed and three Health Potions. Quickly, I run to either my red or their red, depending on if they have a jungler or not. And I should arrive at around :25 to :35 seconds. Then, I set five boxes and run to blue and take it down with one box and smite. (Your boxes will have killed red by now) Lastly, I run down to wolves and take them down with one box and a health pot. By this point, you should have near-full hp and full mana from the blue buff. The problem is, I rank up Jack in the Box first, and when i level up again, i take a two shiv (for ganks), and then after killing wolves, I am one exp short from level three, so i cannot take deceive.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Besides an exp quint or tapping into the utility tree? I don't have time to go back and kill the two small lizards because at this time, mid should be level 2-3 and bot should be level 1-2.

I'm also running
Armor pen reds
Flat armor yellows
Attack speed blues
Not too sure on quints

um you can be at lvl 3 while there at lvl 1 if you put 2 jack in the boxes at double golem and make sure the jack in the boxes don't come out when they respawn.
Put 4 or 3 jack in the boxes at lizard.
right of the beginning of the wraiths you smite the blue one and leave the 3 red wraiths.
then you go for the double golem with ur 2 jack in the boxes
then leash the lizard to your 4 or 3 jack in the boxes,

Then when the laners are still on the first wave you are level 3

Or

you get xp runes

Or

just hide until you see you minion nearly dead then you hide behind a wall and wait until the minion dies by telling your team mate to kill that specific minion for ur purposes(Btw good luck on doin that)

EzraTwitch

12-27-2011

teleport. . .

1davidj

12-27-2011

wait in bushes for just a moment before you gank until a creep dies, and that exp will get you lvl 3 for decieve.

TheoryxL

12-29-2011

If you're Purple team I set boxes at Red run to blue then head for bot(two possible kills down bot) level 2 for you is lvl 1 for them and they have no boots. If you are Blue team Set boxes Red run to blue then go mid same as before you're level 2 and will be close enough to level off creeps when you get there. Go to the lane with Most viable option to gank ie. No boots, Flash, Ashe's, Sona's etc. you dont have to have Shiv since you have red, but if you can get (level 1) QWE you should get first 5 kills with little resistance. For Build it's really dependant on how much gold you make alot of gold go straight for IE not so much go for Youmuu's Ghostblade it scales way to good late game, from there depending on if you need the Hp/mr or just snowballing it(so far ahead enemy team cannot recover) Good luck hope I shed some positive light on it for you, see you around the water cooler.

Henebethoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

Take one exp quint.