Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Season 2 Shaco Jungle Route

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whatthebeep

12-22-2011

Well lately, i've been playing a lot of Shaco, and my build is to start with Boots of Speed and three Health Potions. Quickly, I run to either my red or their red, depending on if they have a jungler or not. And I should arrive at around :25 to :35 seconds. Then, I set five boxes and run to blue and take it down with one box and smite. (Your boxes will have killed red by now) Lastly, I run down to wolves and take them down with one box and a health pot. By this point, you should have near-full hp and full mana from the blue buff. The problem is, I rank up Jack in the Box first, and when i level up again, i take a two shiv (for ganks), and then after killing wolves, I am one exp short from level three, so i cannot take deceive.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Besides an exp quint or tapping into the utility tree? I don't have time to go back and kill the two small lizards because at this time, mid should be level 2-3 and bot should be level 1-2.

I'm also running
Armor pen reds
Flat armor yellows
Attack speed blues
Not too sure on quints

Eta Support

12-22-2011

Go bot lane leach a mob from the brush and then gank.

MauJustice

12-22-2011

I wouldn't know because he's always banned.

Whatthebeep

12-22-2011

What if i wanted to gank top or mid? And i can't play ranked because i am only level twenty, not thirty. Thanks for the fast replies, though!

Intsikandy

12-22-2011

Zilean

Whatthebeep

12-22-2011

I don't always duo-queue.

Tragic Eyes

Recruiter

12-22-2011

I would think that you should kill wraiths or double golems instead of wolves, since I'm sure they give more exp. Not sure about this in the new jungle though

OR
set 6 boxes at red to maybe kill the little lizards?

Whatthebeep

12-22-2011

Not possible, i would have to get there very early to accomplish that. I need the blue buff since i will be mana deprived after killing red.

Deathmare

12-22-2011

What I've seen a lot of jungling Shacos do is set up a bunch of boxes at red and then go and wait for blue to spawn. They kill red pretty quickly with the stacked boxes and get blue with a smite/leash. It's usually followed by a fast gank and an early advantage for himself and whichever lane he ganks if they manage a kill.

Tigerdyr Bot

12-22-2011

Just grab decieve lvl 2. Since you're getting red, two-shiv isn't a necessity for a gank, and mid-gank you will probably hit 3, anyways, so you can hop back onto them.

-Shir0