Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Laning with Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5murfThis

12-26-2011

I used to main akali before everyone fell in love with her at 1600 elo.
Try to get top lane every game (not mid/jungle) cause she can utilize those bushes like no other.
Also I find she gets countered like no other champ.

Champs to not go against - RIVEN, Pantheon, Teemo, Garen, rumble, swain, udyr, yorick
I know it seems like most top champs but you will never win any of these lanes unless the enemy isnt aggressive/bad/normal q

Try to go against NASUS or Cho and be aggresive early game. You should be so far ahead of them by lvl 8-9 when they get tanky that you will be fine.

Other than the champs named your lane should be fine and just farm till lvl 6 when you can roll out a full combo.

Full combo means Q, (wait till cd is done), r, attack, q, r, attack. This lets you get off your q twice, insanely fast. Q stays on the enemy longer than the cd is. MAKE USE OF THIS!