Receive a 300 RP Bonus with a Riot Points Purchase!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teganze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Hey Riot I'd just like some confirmation - does this promotion apply to RP cards which we redeem during the specified time, as well? That'd be really sweet

Edit: nvm saw the post . thanks! Congrats Riot, I guess you're getting some RP out of me this holiday XD.

Bonchang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2011

happy holiday

NightDragon

12-22-2011

Nice Game

BunnyStark

12-22-2011

hell yeah!!!! at least Santa will give me something this year!!! Let's get some RP's ASAP!!! Skins and more skins ^^ thanks Riot, and happy holydays to everyone!!!!!

Bonchang

Recruiter

12-22-2011

Happy Holidays

NightDragon

12-22-2011

Summoners!

This holiday season we will credit your account with an additional 300 Riot Points for a single Riot Points purchase between Wednesday, the 21st of December, and Monday, the 9th of January at midnight PST! Whether you’re anxiously awaiting Viktor’s release, have an overwhelming desire for a special Snowdown Showdown skin, or want to take advantage of some of our sales over the period, we hope this little holiday bonus helps out with your purchase.

To receive the bonus Riot Points, just head over to the League of Legends Store and click on “Purchase RP” and complete a purchase with any payment method. This promotion will only apply to a single Riot Points transaction made within the period, and your extra Riot Points will appear shortly after your transaction is confirmed. Please note, it may take up to five minutes for the additional Riot Points to be credited to your account and may not appear until you initiate an item purchase in the Store.

Happy Holidays, summoners!

BunnyStark

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdstick View Post
I love how ungrateful people can be. Riot is offering a 300RP bonus just to punish you.
right? even if riot gave away 1bilion Rps some ppl would still complain about something else.... it's ridiculous....

DemonBreakfast

12-22-2011

important question !!

i bought alot of RP long time ago
will get at least 50% of the bonus now ?

TheCruxio

12-22-2011

So those of us who got RP for the snowdown right after it was announced don't get this holiday gift? Might I suggest that you extend this to all purchases from the time the snowdown skins were made available?

I feel a bit cheated right now.

BunnyStark

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omikapsi View Post
To all those who are complaining that they 'just bought some points and are now screwed', all you need to do is spend $5 to get the bonus offer. Really, $5, that's it.
Just how long do you think they are supposed to backdate this?
People buy points every day from this company, any day they would announce it would be met with a pile of 'OMG I just bought points but didn't know this freebie was coming out'.
Frankly, I'm impressed that they're backdating it at all.
Plus, it's only 300 points. That's less than $3 equivalent value. I don't know about you, but I'd never get all worked up over less than $3 of virtual currency with limited application.
Sometimes I really wonder about the state of humanity and the levels of entitlement......

BTW, Thanks Riot! I'll definitely be getting some points to grab that nifty Maokai skin!
and after that awesome comment, I rest my case.... just stop QQ about everything ppl, and appreciate what Riot offers, (for free btw, nobody is forced to spend any money), and enjoy game.