@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ishy Ragne

12-22-2011

Teemo needs moar skins.

But on a serious note, He does need a buff. I think it should be with his ratios (mainly his poison). His W should either have a lower CD or a longer duration imo when active because as you said 20 seconds is way too long for a 3 second duration. His base stats are low but he still has a pretty good harass early game when he actually hits you, depending on who he is playing of course.

Possibly Give his Q a longer range while keeping his AA the same would also help imo as he can get in to attack more safely. (strictly speaking of a 1v1)

NwtyBoi

12-22-2011

teemo is just a counter for top lane champs.. why would u ever play him ad bot.

and for his ap u could just play ap teemo for the lulz.. but hes fine

Pick Chitoge Pls

12-22-2011

teemos a dps hybrid . he doesnt need a buff nuff said

pichuu

12-22-2011

i will do everything i can to keep this thread alive and at the first page
so, bump

eM Denny

12-22-2011

I agree with him 99%

Döran

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRandomness View Post
Given that Shaco's traps don't last ten minutes and have a random element (running from them with Fear lowers damage)? Absolutely. Teemo could just stack three shrooms near the dragon entrance and know that the next person to get dragon is going to end up crippled. Shaco would have to go back there every 90 seconds to refresh his jacks, plus they have a higher cooldown than the shrooms (three can be placed at once)...in short, it's not practical for Shaco to keep even one area permanently jacked, while Teemo could 3-shroom multiple places at once and replace the traps with ease once they're triggered.
Good thing Shaco can stack the boxes in one place quicker than Teemo neglecting if he actually elected not to use his ultimate at all for a long period which would be a waste, murder the hell out of you while you are running in circles because lolfear whereas Mushrooms only serve to slow down melee and everyone else is free to murder Teemo or use escape abilities. Then you realize JiTB is a regular skill on Shaco and Shrooms are Teemos ult. Maybe ults shouldn't instantly be better, but again, compare Teemos kit to Vayne. It's pathetic how terrible he looks in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximuhtyZ View Post
teemos a dps hybrid . he doesnt need a buff nuff said
If by DPS hybrid you mean he's part dps and part terrible and useless then I agree. His short blind isn't at all reason enough to pick him when you realize how terrible his base stats are and compare his kit to any other range carry and once again all his utility amounts to very, very little.

Pick Chitoge Pls

12-22-2011

teemo is just fine when have you seen anybody suck with teemo? for me thats never

Master Shake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

TLDR Teemo Needs Moar Skins

Hejjihoggu

12-22-2011

not very good, 4/10. Too long and it became obvious.

Luckybed

12-22-2011

He is a little weak. I have seen Teemos do really well, but not well enough.

I would like to see him a tad stronger. Maybe just upping some base stats.