@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Döran

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRandomness View Post
The reason mushrooms don't stack is so you can't put three of them in the same place and insta-explode squishy champions. =/
But it's okay for Shaco, a much better Champion to do this.

Wafflepalooza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

Bump for truth.

LordRandomness

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Döran View Post
But it's okay for Shaco, a much better Champion to do this.
Given that Shaco's traps don't last ten minutes and have a random element (running from them with Fear lowers damage)? Absolutely. Teemo could just stack three shrooms near the dragon entrance and know that the next person to get dragon is going to end up crippled. Shaco would have to go back there every 90 seconds to refresh his jacks, plus they have a higher cooldown than the shrooms (three can be placed at once)...in short, it's not practical for Shaco to keep even one area permanently jacked, while Teemo could 3-shroom multiple places at once and replace the traps with ease once they're triggered.

Joblow

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Champion Feedback forum ----------->
WAIT A MINUTE... you mean to tell me.... we have other forum categories?!?!?!?! I did not know this :O I thought General was the only one, since it is the only section I look at.

sircaptain otter

12-22-2011

yeah but teemo's shrooms effects dont stack and dont do nearly enough damage as shacos boxes there not meant to be stacked their made to be scattered

Yfrappefort

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRandomness View Post
The reason mushrooms don't stack is so you can't put three of them in the same place and insta-explode squishy champions. =/
What about Shaco then? His jax-in-a-box can be stacked easily, but if he do that, he reduce the number of spot where it can give him vision/damage. It would be the same for Teemo. A player who choose to put 3 mushrooms in the same spot will deal a good amount of damage to someone, but at the cost of reduced map awareness and split damage.

ninjaipod

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
What about Shaco then? His jax-in-a-box can be stacked easily, but if he do that, he reduce the number of spot where it can give him vision/damage. It would be the same for Teemo. A player who choose to put 3 mushrooms in the same spot will deal a good amount of damage to someone, but at the cost of reduced map awareness and split damage.
actually it give even less map awareness because jitb > mushrooms sight range

Sight Ward: 1100
Jitbs: 700 (estimate)
Mushrooms: 425 (estimate)

that said imho mushroom are 'fine' they need to adress the issues with the rest of his kit.

yrureadnmyname

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2011

teemo is weak but his most desperate need is a significant increase to his auto attack range and a slight increase to his base damage.
his viability would increase dramatically with a range increase and the added damage would bring him more inline with new champs with out making him ridiculous.

DaFront

12-22-2011

bumping every day

SkilledSpellz

12-22-2011

bump, i want my teemu to get his deserved buffs