@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

Senior Member

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench Key View Post
surely 3 second blind is a weak cc compare to a 1sec stun...
I would take a 1 sec stun, a hard CC, over a 2.5 sec blind, the worst soft CC, at any time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luccardia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I would take a 1 sec stun, a hard CC, over a 3 sec blind, the worst soft CC, at any time.
can.t help bout it. because blind does not make our skiil do no damage. only AA
so sad to see our teemowere nerf like that.. see viktor, he has stun, slow, silence... perfect champ enough?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AB3MBAM

Senior Member

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I would take a 1 sec stun, a hard CC, over a 3 sec blind, the worst soft CC, at any time.
I'm pretty sure every Trynd player would agree with you, though not quite for the same reason that you stated...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

Senior Member

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathang88 View Post
I only have one argument to your point about teemo having no role. Teemo is a ranged dps, now most people build him hybrid because he has the attack speed bonus on his passive and his skills have ap compatability. But, I build him AD, not speed, but damage. He can get huge amounts of damage off and him being stealth can be used to give him a huge advantage over unsuspecting squishies. So that's my basic argument, i would write more, but my game just started, so see ya bro, try this out, and relook at your argument about no role.
Why would you even play AD Teemo over any real ranged carry? Tell me.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Tristana? No. She got an AS steroid, an awseome escape/gank ability, a knockback for position and a healing debuff.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Ashe? No. She got prema-slow on a single target, spammable aoe slow (rank 5) and an awseome ranged stun.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Graves? Don't even get me started there....he got a dash, AS steroid, huge burst, tankiness, vision cut and slow.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Vayne? No. She got % of max health as true damage, lots of AD steroid, passive to chase easily, reposition skill.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Corki? No. He got great poking, great escape/chasing ability, aoe armor shred and minor true damage.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Kog'maw? No. He got some amazing range, aoe slow, armor shred, % of health ability and great poking with ult.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Caitlyn? No. Her range is by far superior, she got a snare, a slow/reposition skill, good poking and an ult to finish off those who run away.

Is it a good idea to pick him over MF? No. She got aoe slow, great aoe potential, an AS steroid that is also an healing debuff, and some decent poke.

Is it a good idea to pick him over Sivir? No. She got way better chasing and speed in battle, plenty of aoe damage, an ability shield and an aoe MS/AS boost.

What does Teemo bring if you play him as an AD carry? Let's see. A blind....some dots....that's it. No AS or AD steroid. No range increase. No reposition skill. Bad escape/chasing. Terrible range. And the passive won't help him at all in team fights. You play him AD because you can own people 1v1 with your passive? Sorry, but this game is about team fights. By not getting AS, you are also gimping your poison. Just try and kill someone in a team fight with that range and glass cannon build. You will fail and die instantly unless they are super bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortuitusFortune

Master Recruiter

12-22-2011

How about just starting teemo with 5 bars.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NidaKat

Senior Member

12-22-2011

I personally don't think him or twitch needs a buff if yo uplay them like a standard range carry >_>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seductive Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-22-2011

AP Teemo might need a buff, but On hit Teemo is fine

He has a blind, Free wards basically, poison that deals extra damage for those last hits that you missed. I used to play Teemo all the time. But i've noticed i used a different build than everyone else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Döran

Member

12-22-2011

People need to realize, yes, Teemo hasn't necessarily been nerfed directly but due to changes and additions to other Champions and mastery trees that he's been pushed down to the near bottom of the power scale. Arguably the nerf to Gunblade also hurt him more than just about any Gunblade user besides Akali (Or maybe even more than Akali) Gunblade gave him very hefty damage and good sustain, now how do you build sustain for him?

Moving forward his passive needs to be made into something useful, when it first came out maybe you could do something fancy now and then because people forgot what his new passive is but currently trying to sit stationary and wait for someone to walk over you is suicide at any decent Elo. They either need to completely change this or make it it have some added bonuses, Ex; Teemo is now invisible for 1, 1.5, 2 seconds after moving or attacking out of Camouflage. Teemo now instantly deals a critical strike (With a smaller crit modifier) for his first attack after leaving Camouflage. Teemo now regenerates more quickly within the safety of his Camouflage. Something like those.

His range also needs to be upgraded even if it means you gut his beginner game Toxic Dart damage, trying to trade with nearly anyone is so risky as Teemo, sure it may be worth it most of the time, but that one time you mess up you are instantly dead due to Teemos kit and relative durability compared to other Champions. Basically, poking is just way too risky. That or his Q needs to be completely revamped to something like Mystic Shot, the problem then becomes that he doesn't have the blind utility and he has Move Quick instead of a blink with a free attack attached to it...

Maybe he needs more base stats, maybe not. But in the end compare Teemo to just about any carry and you'll have a hard time justifying him as a pick. Yes, he's decent if you go Exhaust/Flash to counterpick a potential lategame Tryndamere, but you have to play perfectly all game to have even a minute impact before team fights and when team fights come along you'll likely get a few shots off a blind, maybe a single shroom and you are done. Don't expect to at all contribute to the pre or post team fight poking going on either.

I mean seriously, just take 5 seconds to compare the kit of a Champion like Vayne to Teemo...

Night Hunter vers Camouflage
Blinding Dart vers Condemn
Move Quick vers Tumble
Toxic Shot vers Silver Bolts (Teemo gets creamed here)
Then you come down to the only abilities hard to compare,
Noxious Traps vers Final Hour. Really I'd rather have Final Hour every single time, if you and especially your support are buying wards then the sight utility is nearly negated, sure it saves you SOME gold but pick Vayne and you have a better Champion all around to farm gold and thus you'll end up with much more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

Senior Member

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykilla526 View Post
wow....that was really long. How long did it take you to type that?
Let's see. Around 3-4 hours to make the post decent and making it easy and interesting to read. When I post something, I put myself in the place of someone that would read it. Nobody likes wall of text .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRandomness

Senior Member

12-22-2011

The reason mushrooms don't stack is so you can't put three of them in the same place and insta-explode squishy champions. =/