@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oz SammyD X

02-14-2013

I'm gonna bump it again, 2 days without a comment is far to long considering this is a big issue!

So once again...... Bump!

Basil Ali

02-19-2013

I've noticed that Teemo has been very unviable for Twisted Treeline, thanks to the new item that shows enemy traps. -.-

Yfrappefort

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Bump.

Hey Yfrappefort, are you going to update this thread?
About that, I'm done with the update. Changed several things (like the tone of the post to sound less aggressive) and deleted some other things that were meaningless now. Added a section about most of his buffs/nerfs so people can see better what went on with him over time and another where I talk a bit about why I think his title/intent design and his current kit do not synergize well atm (aka Sion's syndrome).

Overall, I skimmed a lot of stuff and the post is shorter (and overall better in my opinion). I just really wish I could change the title of my post tough .

Aeziir

02-19-2013

I read your junk. Teemo is great late game, his damage only falls off against tanks...he can outdamage any other adc at AA range. And his mushrooms destroy everyone except the enemy tank...what do you want, for Teemo to be as OP as Garen? Plz no. You're just another guy who wants his favorite champ to be OP...

Tsabo

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
About that, I'm done with the update. Changed several things (like the tone of the post to sound less aggressive) and deleted some other things that were meaningless now. Added a section about most of his buffs/nerfs so people can see better what went on with him over time and another where I talk a bit about why I think his title/intent design and his current kit do not synergize well atm (aka Sion's syndrome).

Overall, I skimmed a lot of stuff and the post is shorter (and overall better in my opinion). I just really wish I could change the title of my post tough .
Well that's something, i appreciate your help in this "crusade" haha, i have tried a lot of things, but the hate against Teemo is just too much to handle, we have tried everything, with no success, sad but true, Teemo will keep being unviable til the end of times :/.

We can only hope for a miracle now.

Thanks again.

Iratus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Wow, thread has been bump spammed since 2011. Amazing this hasn't been deleted.

Teemo doesn't need buffs. If anything he needs nerfs.

My two cents. Don't downvote for having an opinion.

Cow Moolester

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
Wow, thread has been bump spammed since 2011. Amazing this hasn't been deleted.

Teemo doesn't need buffs. If anything he needs nerfs.

My two cents. Don't downvote for having an opinion.
not downvoted for having an opinion, downvoted for having a stupid one. I also like how you explained WHY he needs nerfs as opposed to spouting your ignorant and unsupported opinion. Thanks for enlightening us with your sound argument as to why Teemo should totally be nerfed and is the most OP champ in the game and is picked in every tournament and consistently goes 100000/0/infinity.

Yfrappefort

02-20-2013

I just looked at Quinn's move set, and seriously, it's hilarious how she's gonna be able to scout way more effectively then Teemo could ever hope.

Heightened Senses :

(Passive) : Attacking a Vulnerable target will increase Quinn’s Attack Speed for a few seconds.
(Active) : Valor rushes to the skies, revealing a large area around Quinn, including all brush and non-stealthed units.

This. This is the kind of move that Teemo should get : a move that allow him to scout!

Tsabo

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I just looked at Quinn's move set, and seriously, it's hilarious how she's gonna be able to scout way more effectively then Teemo could ever hope.

Heightened Senses :

(Passive) : Attacking a Vulnerable target will increase Quinn’s Attack Speed for a few seconds.
(Active) : Valor rushes to the skies, revealing a large area around Quinn, including all brush and non-stealthed units.

This. This is the kind of move that Teemo should get : a move that allow him to scout!
Yeah, funny right? i was thinking the same, she's not even a Scout, Teemo is the Scout of this game, why doesn't he have more "Scouting" skills like Quinn? Ashe's E, more range on his Shrooms? i have died a lot of times facechecking bushes trying to put a shroom, i don't know, he's a Swift Scout, but he doesn't feels like a real one.

Heartless Jack

02-20-2013

My god. This is too big to be shut down. :/

Hi, I'm a Teemo hater. Hate laning against them, hate having them on my team. (That second statement would seem to support your cause but NO.)

This is an intelligent Teemo's game:
"They're getting close to CS/me/anything." Q
ROFL
"They're winning this exchange." E
ROFL
"Level 6?"
ROFL

Teemo is antifun as is. People only pick him to mess with the opponent. Even if you counter Teemo, I can't say you enjoy it other than out of sweet, righteous vindication.