@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hollowtek

12-20-2012

You SR Teemo junkies honestly have never played TTL or Dominion then. He probably sucks in SR, but needs to be removed from TTL/DOM.

Arcticfury

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonsofaBastages View Post
Wow 1900 upvotes, and still no red post?
I've never seen a red post in Champion Feedback. I think they just read these and automatically put them in the bad idea pile. Over half of the threads in this category are truly stupid and the other half aren't usually thought through, so good luck with trying to call out a red, they avoid it for good reason. This thread is proof of why they should avoid it.

Basil Ali

12-20-2012

Guys, let's go over this one more time. He doesn't need a nerf or a buff, he needs a complete re-work. He is really great early game and terrible late game. This is a problem, and I hope Riot works to re-work that just like they did with Garen, (where he had a great early game, but terrible late game.) The more they nerf him, the more he's under-powered, the more they buff him, he seems over-powered. I think Riot needs to learn that you can't tweak Teemo's abilities to the point of balance. He needs a complete re-work or he will remain a broken champion.

Yfrappefort

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShickenChit View Post
Teemo is still a force to be reckoned with, even after their 'nerfs' which seem more like balancing.
He was never a force to be reckoned with. Also, since season 3, I can beat Teemo as Singed. How worst can it be?

Yfrappefort

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil Ali View Post
Guys, let's go over this one more time. He doesn't need a nerf or a buff, he needs a complete re-work. He is really great early game and terrible late game. This is a problem, and I hope Riot works to re-work that just like they did with Garen, (where he had a great early game, but terrible late game.) The more they nerf him, the more he's under-powered, the more they buff him, he seems over-powered. I think Riot needs to learn that you can't tweak Teemo's abilities to the point of balance. He needs a complete re-work or he will remain a broken champion.
He does need a rework. Now even his early game is bad. Seriously, just try the new Doran's shield + the block mastery when fighting him, then get just a bit of MR (like Mercury boots) and a crystaline flask and proceed to laugh at his harass (even better if you use someone like Cho or anyone with sustain). If Teemo can't stop you from farming, then you pretty much won the lane.

Straw Hat Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Since this is where all the Teemo fans hangout and Teemo's proving ground. I could use all of Teemo Fan's help in my journey to getting the Happy Elf Teemo skin. If you want to help me, please upvote me

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32662819

and for each upvote, 5 cent will be donated to charity! Please share this as well. The more the merrier!

Cheesezboy

12-20-2012

agreed 100% i ben playing teemo.. and they nurfed him soooooooo hard... he cant even do any thing now.. run away.. kill attack.. w.e

Foxling

12-25-2012

Bump.

Snuffyx

12-28-2012

We're waiting on your reply riot? Cook up a pseudo-logic based response that sounds good. We all know you "wing it" on the nerf stick calculations.

Kchaosrei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

who in hell necroed this?