@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

12-13-2012

Fight against the Teemo nerfs in these two posts :

1. Mine : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post32405773

2. HothsotGG's post : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=runaan

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

teemo is annoying and needs to go away so NO.

Domininator

12-13-2012

Teemo is a very good champ if played in the correct fashion, but the next patch will add to the box full of nerfs teemo has had already. Please Riot do not hurt this cute and awesome champion that just happens to bring joy to the community of your popular game.

TheWheatOne

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domininator View Post
Teemo is a very good champ if played in the correct fashion, but the next patch will add to the box full of nerfs teemo has had already. Please Riot do not hurt this cute and awesome champion that just happens to bring joy to the community of your popular game.
Unfortunately, and as you can see right now in the post above yours, it only brings joy to a very small minority. He is extremely hated by most everyone, and Morello has stated time and time again that they do things based on what the majority would like, or at least just ignore the concerns of a minority, since they don't really matter. Teemo is still popular to buy, so that's basically all they want out of him now. Nothing they have ever done to him the past year has changed him into a top-tier competitive champ.

Awsar

12-15-2012

glad this thread is still going
Teemo need a buff Not nerfs
Q. does he get played and banned in high Elo and pro games.
A. NO
which tells you he doesnt need nerfs

Stop the Teemo Hate.

JohnsonSlong

12-15-2012

Bump for Teemo support, I love that lil guys, hate to see him nerfed, he's so squishy as it is...

TheWheatOne

12-17-2012

If Riot doesn't fix this mess by the end of the year, I'm leaving once again. I got a hope spot for season three, despite my pessimistic outlook, for what could happen to Teemo, but its obvious Riot says one big giant "NOPE" to that.

This isn't the only champ in need of major rework, balancing, and competitive presence, and doesn't seem like Riot cares. Or if they do, its only to select champs they favor. Karthus for example is so game-changing it would be incredible if Riot nerfed him to Teemo's position in Season 2, as an extremely specific niche counter-pick. Whole teams base their plan on using, banning, or countering him

Where is this for so many other champs we love, to be in a spotlight like that in tournaments? It will never ever happen. Especially to Teemo. For this reason, I'm going to lay low, maybe focus on WoW again, or some other MOBA, until I hear some positive news to Teemo again, but that doesn't seem likely at all.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

bump

Yfrappefort

12-18-2012

I just watched the Vi champion spotlight, and man, she's gonna be another that will totally rape Teemo.

Season 3 and the not needed nerfs really killed him...

Gribblez

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I just watched the Vi champion spotlight, and man, she's gonna be another that will totally rape Teemo.

Season 3 and the not needed nerfs really killed him...
The season three item changes if anything helped bring him in a better place, but taking away a BF swords worth of damage from his late game E (if you build him ap or on hit) as well as a 25% nerf to shrooms is what killed him.