@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
today. with new items. the ******* yordle has been buffed., wonderful..
Good, that's good.

XxxKarma

12-04-2012

Yes since i deal passive bonus magic damage that also ticks after you run away thinking you made it while completely shutting down AD carries with my Q then dashing around mindlessly and poping out half your life damaging 10 minute mushrooms in spread out succession getting global penta kills from chasing teams is very under powered. not to mention all the while i am stealthed in the middle of your team waiting for your life to drop to half then poping out and last hitting your whole team. Please buff this yordle hes too weak and underplayed.

Tsabo

12-08-2012

There are some rumors about incoming Teemo nerfs:

Unoffical Notes for 12/7/2012

[E] - Toxic Shot
Now scales 0.3 (down from 0.4)
[R] - Noxious Trap
Now deals 200/325/450 (down from 200/400/600)

If they do all i have to say is... really? god Riot is getting more and more annoying.

wiedzmak

12-08-2012

Quote:
Since he's going to be one of five you face, the odds are are more like 1 to 22, and then when you factor in the role he plays (top or bottom) that eliminates a lot of champs, probably about half, so ~ 1 in 11 chance of seeing him. Finally, lolking has him tracked as being present in 9.24% or all games, so that kind of supports the 1 to 11 chance.
U had to say that, hadynt u? I was just comforting myself and u destroyed it u are so mean

also why post above me get downvoted? he not saying he wants this nerfs just that he saw its somewhere.
BTW saw it too here is link http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...be-update.html(u have scroll down a little)

Austinodood

12-08-2012

almost 2k upvotes for teemo buffs and Riot nerfs him. Seems legit.

Beef All The Way

12-08-2012

Ok so htis is the latest post on a massive thread so it probably wont get read. HOWVER, Teemo actually needs to be nerfed... 200 mr and 3k hp. Noxious trap took out 85% of my total hp. JUST one. with nerf to Oracles Noxius traps cant be cleared when teemo can get 20+ out in 5 mins.

frostysam

12-08-2012

lol 1 shroom did more than 2k dmg ? lol sorry to break your buble but whit 600 ap teemo shroom do 1.2k base dmg that not counting your mmr

Tsabo

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef All The Way View Post
Ok so htis is the latest post on a massive thread so it probably wont get read. HOWVER, Teemo actually needs to be nerfed... 200 mr and 3k hp. Noxious trap took out 85% of my total hp. JUST one. with nerf to Oracles Noxius traps cant be cleared when teemo can get 20+ out in 5 mins.
Cool story bro.

Ktonos

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef All The Way View Post
even if it could do 2k damage (which mind you isn't even possible) why were you dumb enough to walk into a bush to get hit by it? And FYI Teemo player's more than likely read all the new comments on here at-least a few times a day.

But don't fret Riot is making it some dumb people that face check bushes can walk over shrooms without caring again. Congrats =)

Yfrappefort

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
There are some rumors about incoming Teemo nerfs:

Unoffical Notes for 12/7/2012

[E] - Toxic Shot
Now scales 0.3 (down from 0.4)
[R] - Noxious Trap
Now deals 200/325/450 (down from 200/400/600)

If they do all i have to say is... really? god Riot is getting more and more annoying.