Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awsar

12-02-2012

glad this thread still going
i play Teemo because hes fun
does he need a buff sure
when you see him getting played and banned in pro play then you know he might need a nerf

never underestimate the power of the scouts code

ShadowlQQ

12-03-2012

tl;dr

Togekiss24

12-03-2012

Quote:
ShadowlQQ:
tl;dr

The post is well organized enough to read and understand fully. Why post?

wiedzmak

12-03-2012

say what u want but teemo is still THE MOST unfun champion to play against. And being unfun to play against was reason enough for nerfs (like yorick or jace). it even made riot to nerf stealth( twitch and eve).
Following this logic teemo should be nerded.And yes I am one of this players who hate teemo from the bottom of they heart. Every timr i have to lane against him i wish he would be removed from game. He totaly ruining my day every time i see him, preventing me from having ANY fun from game. Even when i win.
And even despite all my hatred, im well aware that he is neither OP or in need of nerfs. It wouldn't feel right to ask for nerf for chapion who us not op but annoying. i think he need rather rework, but then i have no idea what it might look like.
Well i think that i can live with odds like 1 to 107 that i meet him in game

Vigoor

12-03-2012

you guys do realize this was posted a year ago right...

Keitterman

12-03-2012

Quote:
wiedzmak:

...Well i think that i can live with odds like 1 to 107 that i meet him in game

Since he's going to be one of five you face, the odds are are more like 1 to 22, and then when you factor in the role he plays (top or bottom) that eliminates a lot of champs, probably about half, so ~ 1 in 11 chance of seeing him. Finally, lolking has him tracked as being present in 9.24% or all games, so that kind of supports the 1 to 11 chance.

Arcticfury

12-03-2012

There is no reason to buff Teemo. Pointing out all his weaknesses and saying fix them without acknowledging his strengths is pretty pointless.

He has shrooms, mean, last a long time, and at level 3 you can place them all over. He has poison that ticks even after the battle is over. He has a quick escape, and when active it is not ruined by being hit. He is extremely fast before being hit just on passive. He can hide in the middle of the lane. His attack speed is insane and his blind is great against other ADCs.

So to balance out these strengths Riot made him squishy, they made his passive speed boost die when hit, they gave him a somewhat weaker Ult, unless you count that it can be used constantly and lies in wait in every bush and every path.

So if they buff his weaknesses, what strengths are you willing to give up? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Keitterman

12-03-2012

Quote:
Arcticfury:
There is no reason to buff Teemo. Pointing out all his weaknesses and saying fix them without acknowledging his strengths is pretty pointless.

He has shrooms, mean, last a long time, and at level 3 you can place them all over. He has poison that ticks even after the battle is over. He has a quick escape, and when active it is not ruined by being hit. He is extremely fast before being hit just on passive. He can hide in the middle of the lane. His attack speed is insane and his blind is great against other ADCs.

So to balance out these strengths Riot made him squishy, they made his passive speed boost die when hit, they gave him a somewhat weaker Ult, unless you count that it can be used constantly and lies in wait in every bush and every path.

So if they buff his weaknesses, what strengths are you willing to give up? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I gree with you on some points, teemo is very strong and doesn't need to be nerfed at all.

He can't place shrooms until lvl 6 though, not 3, and his ult is one of the more amazing ones in game, and you'd have a hard time finding an AOE/Dot ability that scales so high with AP (it's at 0.8, most abilities like this are 0.3) and he doesn't even have to be there when it hits, but by keeping one in his pack at all times, he CAN be there when it hits if he so chooses. Cait and Nid wish their traps worked like this.

Arcticfury

12-04-2012

Quote:
Keitterman:
I gree with you on some points, teemo is very strong and doesn't need to be nerfed at all.

He can't place shrooms until lvl 6 though, not 3, and his ult is one of the more amazing ones in game, and you'd have a hard time finding an AOE/Dot ability that scales so high with AP (it's at 0.8, most abilities like this are 0.3) and he doesn't even have to be there when it hits, but by keeping one in his pack at all times, he CAN be there when it hits if he so chooses. Cait and Nid wish their traps worked like this.

Sorry, I mean rank 3, not level 3. At rank 3 those things pop up so quick, I've actually ran out of mana because of it.

But with the new release, and looking at the new items, I smell a nerf coming, not a buff.

Mwahahahaha, nerf the little terror.

Nasuuna

12-04-2012

today. with new items. the ******* yordle has been buffed., wonderful..