@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

11-03-2012

Bump!

DarksideEric

11-03-2012

This "anti-fun" phrase... makes me shake my head.

Tsabo

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
This "anti-fun" phrase... makes me shake my head.
It's sad.

Warm One

11-08-2012

I thought Teemo's shrooms would be OP in TT, but then reality hit me in the face. Still dies a million times more than other champs. Even when I was against other Teemos, we'd all suck hard. It baffles me just how bad he is in any fight. Its not that I can't win with him, its that there is always a better option than what he can give to the table.

Tsabo

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
I thought Teemo's shrooms would be OP in TT, but then reality hit me in the face. Still dies a million times more than other champs. Even when I was against other Teemos, we'd all suck hard. It baffles me just how bad he is in any fight. Its not that I can't win with him, its that there is always a better option than what he can give to the table.
That's what most of the people don't understand, and that's what we want to end.

Yfrappefort

11-09-2012

Inc another Teemo indirect nerf with the flash CD increase...again. They just keep coming.

Basil Ali

11-10-2012

I think there is some sort of conspiracy theory against poor Teemo. Riot make all champions viable for team fights, NAO.

Outsideheaven

11-10-2012

Get us some teemo buffs, quickly!

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

11-10-2012

Nerf shrooms , buff auto attack range and base stats

Good deal ?

deadlychuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

i get the feeling this comment will be so far down past page 100 even that no one will ever see it :P but still
teemo DOES NOT need a buff, he is weird but he is made as a jack of all trades, if anything he needs a nerf, back to how his shrooms use to work before they had the ammo system (back when you had to be good to set up a shroom field).

As it stands now he is crazy powerful. Super high passive mobility, probably the most powerful ult in the game, and a free long term blind.

There are only two blinds in the game if i'm correct, teemo and Heim, of which teemo's is longer (single target) but target-able.

now let's do a little bit of fun math on his ult... it has a CD of (35/31/27) damage (200/400/600) and 10 minute duration.
Without any CDR you can get (17/19/ 22) shrooms out on the field (if used before the 3rd stack came up).

Base Damage Potential
(3400/7600/13200) damage

Potential with 40% CDR
(5600/12800/22200)

Potential with 300 AP (not that hard to reach)
(7480/12160/18400)

Net potential
(12320/20480/31080)

His shrooms have area vision, stealth (forces oracles), grant vision, and have that ^^^^^ damage

teemo has been adjusted recently, in the rengar patch (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V1.0.0.145) as well as the patch which changed dots so that so long as the target had the debuff they would take the damage every second, from before where an auto attack would resent the timer on the dot damage, a universal buff to all champs with poision or dot damage.

If you want to QQ about a champion not being touched by nerfs or buffs for long periods of time and skill set getting outdated go look at karma, trundle, or sejuani (excluding trundle's recent buff on his q cost by 10 mana)...