@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basil Ali

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
Sadly, you can only do that if your team is really dominating, or you are asking your team to 4v5 all the time. If only one of your lane screwed up, you WILL NEED to help in team fight, and you have no control where the fight will start (could be near or very far from you) If you don't, watch your team melt because you are not there to assist them. Oh, and if you try to split push during that time, GL beating 2-3-4 people doing it after the fight VS you alone.

Also, any smart jungler will buy an oracle even sooner then normal when a Teemo is around, simply because he can destroy most of your mushrooms/wards and nulify your "safety" during your split pushing. You want an uncatchable split pusher eh? Try Nidalee, Shaco, Rengar. All 3 of them push down tower way faster then Teemo and their safety is way more reliable then mushrooms. Heck, I had even more success split pushing with Garen then with Teemo, since I can clear waves instantly with E, use Q to damage tower, and then use it again to retreat as they come to stop me.
I agree, but Teemo is more of a noob stomper when people take him lightly. However, it's only a 4v5 when they have oracle. I wish his shrooms were more reliable when it does come to placing down, because it sucks that I have to set up shrooms for a team fight. One thing I do with Teemo is let them focus me while I try to run with my shrooms. I quickly return to blind their adc and dash away, but still Teemo is a hit and run technique which is not good for team fights. I think Riot needs to make him reliable when it comes to team fights. I think Riot is scared of making Teemo even more annoying because more than half their player base is susceptible to being tricked which will make Teemo even more hated but this is my theory.

TKiBalgore

10-23-2012

Statistically, Teemo is one of the best champs.

I used to hate him and think he was OP. Then I unlocked him, and now pretty much run him as my secondary champ. And I still think he is OP lol....

That all said, I read your post, and you make some very good points about his lack of CC, gap closing, and escapes.

hxcemotronic

10-23-2012

I agree with a tiny bit more range on his basic attacks but that's it. I main teemo with a build TYPICALLY of Beserker Greaves>stinger>phage>nashors>mallet>hextech>rageb lade>madreds. I usually always do well. Carrying the team most of the time. But I do not play ranked so ya know.

Tsabo

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacerberus View Post
Teemo is a disgusting critter and a shame for the whole Yordle breed. He doesn't need buffs, he needs to be burnt on the stake and deleted from this game.
Funny, the lore says he's a Hero for Bandle City (Yordle's City).

Tsabo

10-23-2012

Hey Yfrappefort, does tenacity decreases the damage from mushrooms? i mean, it reduces the slow duration, but i haven't tested if it reduces the damage, there's a rumor about this, have u tested it?

If it does, god, that hurts a lot...

Yfrappefort

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Hey Yfrappefort, does tenacity decreases the damage from mushrooms? i mean, it reduces the slow duration, but i haven't tested if it reduces the damage, there's a rumor about this, have u tested it?

If it does, god, that hurts a lot...
I think it did at some point previously, but now tenacity only reduce the slow duration. The damage will go down anyway since you will get mercury boots if you want tenacity.

Tsabo

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I think it did at some point previously, but now tenacity only reduce the slow duration. The damage will go down anyway since you will get mercury boots if you want tenacity.
Oh, that's good.

Akuma67

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacerberus View Post
Teemo is a disgusting critter and a shame for the whole Yordle breed. He doesn't need buffs, he needs to be burnt on the stake and deleted from this game.
This ^^

tubbeebucket222

10-23-2012

This forum still exists dafuq?

Tsabo

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
This forum still exists dafuq?
And will exist till Riot buffs/rework Teemo