@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
25 extra range would give him more leeway than he currently has.

I have to question, exactly which "viability" are we trying to make him for? Now and then on YouTube I've seen some good 1500+ ELO "ADC" Teemos, especially with the right support.
His only viability is top lane, there's no other way to play him and success at the same time, you can play Teemo as an ADC, but that doesn't mean he's good at that.

I'm at 1500 ELO and i can assure u, the only viable way to play Teemo is top lane.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

He is pretty good right now, i just want a range increase from 500 to 525(or 550 if im lucky :P) because he is really squishy and getting close is pretty risky

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Sadly, he doesn't use AP.

AP Teemo is just a troll build, and can be used succesfully against few champions, if you face a good player, AP Teemo sucks.

25 isn't enough for be viable, that's a little buff just as the last E buff, maybe is useful, but doesn't turn him in a viable champ.
He can't be in bot, because all his ratios are based on AP, his base stats are low, all he got is his blind, and with 525 range he would be stomped for every champ in bot, his power late game just falls hard (opposed to the ADC's job, which is to become the carry in late game), compared with Graves, Corki, Vayne, Ezreal, Kog'maw, Teemo would be just a troll bot lane pick.

He's just used as a counter-pick top lane in very RARE cases, in ranked he's not a safe pick, that's bad for players who main Teemo.
You're joking right? He's most viable with AP.
His shrooms get up to 1k damage per shroom and he E gets up to 200 magic damage per hit with 70 magic damage per second for 4 seconds.
While teemo is more of a counter-pick, 25 extra range would make him more viable against more champions, he currently stomps Darius, Singed, Garen, Riven, Shen and Jax. He also has one of the strongest lvl1 for damage, that E without any AP deals 36 magic damage plus his AD which is 47, thats 83 damage AutoAttacks at lvl1 without any AP.

Tsabo

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
You're joking right? He's most viable with AP.
His shrooms get up to 1k damage per shroom and he E gets up to 200 magic damage per hit with 70 magic damage per second for 4 seconds.
While teemo is more of a counter-pick, 25 extra range would make him more viable against more champions, he currently stomps Darius, Singed, Garen, Riven, Shen and Jax. He also has one of the strongest lvl1 for damage, that E without any AP deals 36 magic damage plus his AD which is 47, thats 83 damage AutoAttacks at lvl1 without any AP.
I'm not joking.

DarksideEric

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
His only viability is top lane, there's no other way to play him and success at the same time, you can play Teemo as an ADC, but that doesn't mean he's good at that.

I'm at 1500 ELO and i can assure u, the only viable way to play Teemo is top lane.
Teemo + Ali bot, uRR vs HC

uRR, with Teemo, wins.

Yfrappefort

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykaybay View Post
No. 0.8 AP scaling on E and Q and R? Bro, you're crazy.
When did I write that? Don't make me say things that I never said.

Yfrappefort

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllDadalll View Post
Had a good laugh, 10/10

Late game Teemo is an uncatchable split pusher.

With smart positioning he can also be at the teamfight without needing to physically be there. But hey, don't let me quiet the roaring whine for Teemo buffs.
Sadly, you can only do that if your team is really dominating, or you are asking your team to 4v5 all the time. If only one of your lane screwed up, you WILL NEED to help in team fight, and you have no control where the fight will start (could be near or very far from you) If you don't, watch your team melt because you are not there to assist them. Oh, and if you try to split push during that time, GL beating 2-3-4 people doing it after the fight VS you alone.

Also, any smart jungler will buy an oracle even sooner then normal when a Teemo is around, simply because he can destroy most of your mushrooms/wards and nulify your "safety" during your split pushing. You want an uncatchable split pusher eh? Try Nidalee, Shaco, Rengar. All 3 of them push down tower way faster then Teemo and their safety is way more reliable then mushrooms. Heck, I had even more success split pushing with Garen then with Teemo, since I can clear waves instantly with E, use Q to damage tower, and then use it again to retreat as they come to stop me.

Tsabo

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
Heck, I had even more success split pushing with Garen then with Teemo, since I can clear waves instantly with E, use Q to damage tower, and then use it again to retreat as they come to stop me.
Keeping in mind that ur Q doesn't goes off when u're struck, gives more movement speed and REMOVES SLOWS, even better u have 30% damage reduction and 30% cc reduction for free...and the most important thing, he scales from AD !, nice huh?

Teemo's just outdated, his main utility is to split push, but every bruiser, assassin and even tanks can split push better :'D

RockJockey

10-22-2012

What if Teemo had skills that leveled up like Udyr. It would mean that Teemo's ultimate. would have to be readjusted to accommodate 2 more levels, however it would mean you could have mushrooms at level 1.

Exacerberus

10-22-2012

Teemo is a disgusting critter and a shame for the whole Yordle breed. He doesn't need buffs, he needs to be burnt on the stake and deleted from this game.