@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Increasing his range with his current kit would turn him in a monster in lane, almost impossible to play against him, his harass would be insane and with total no risk, that's the problem, he can't get a range increase with his current kit.
Kennen 550 and Nidalee 525 range.
They have lower harass but Kennen has a better escape and cc, Nidalee has sustain.

lllDadalll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Buff me baby one more time.

I'll laugh so hard if they ever buff the T-man.

buddynickles

10-21-2012

hes fine, he has his own niche in game. Tend to be trolls, but i see good teemos quite often. Hes played alot so obviously people like him. So i think he should just be removed from the game.

jaykaybay

10-21-2012

No. 0.8 AP scaling on E and Q and R? Bro, you're crazy.

Tsabo

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykaybay View Post
No. 0.8 AP scaling on E and Q and R? Bro, you're crazy.
Sadly, he doesn't use AP.

AP Teemo is just a troll build, and can be used succesfully against few champions, if you face a good player, AP Teemo sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
I'm fairly sure an increase of 25 at most wouldn't make him an absolute monster and would still make him viable, not only for top but for bot as well.
25 isn't enough for be viable, that's a little buff just as the last E buff, maybe is useful, but doesn't turn him in a viable champ.
He can't be in bot, because all his ratios are based on AP, his base stats are low, all he got is his blind, and with 525 range he would be stomped for every champ in bot, his power late game just falls hard (opposed to the ADC's job, which is to become the carry in late game), compared with Graves, Corki, Vayne, Ezreal, Kog'maw, Teemo would be just a troll bot lane pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddynickles View Post
hes fine, he has his own niche in game. Tend to be trolls, but i see good teemos quite often. Hes played alot so obviously people like him. So i think he should just be removed from the game.
He's just used as a counter-pick top lane in very RARE cases, in ranked he's not a safe pick, that's bad for players who main Teemo.

RakkenDaCraken

10-21-2012

Teemo needs no buffs he is amazing carry no buffs no changes he's fine where he is at.

Togekiss24

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakkenDaCraken View Post
Teemo needs no buffs he is amazing carry no buffs no changes he's fine where he is at.
Tell me you are being sarcastic.

1) he is not a carry. His stat scalings are way too poor to be one, and he has absolutely no teamfight presence because of his horrid range.

2) Where he is at? You mean as a situational counter-pick against a melee in top lane? Yeah that's fine and dandy, but what good is he when mid-late hits? Not to mention how his artificial speed passive dissapears the moment he is attacked, revealing him to be the second slowest champion in the League.

thewaxynoob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

People think about it. Teemo was designed just to be a rly annoying char who trolls ppl in lane with good trading and out of lanes with his mushrooms. Every one knows teemo sucks at team fights and doesnt have much value late game. Teemo is just troll to every one.

lllDadalll

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
Tell me you are being sarcastic.

1) he is not a carry. His stat scalings are way too poor to be one, and he has absolutely no teamfight presence because of his horrid range.

2) Where he is at? You mean as a situational counter-pick against a melee in top lane? Yeah that's fine and dandy, but what good is he when mid-late hits? Not to mention how his artificial speed passive dissapears the moment he is attacked, revealing him to be the second slowest champion in the League.
Had a good laugh, 10/10

Late game Teemo is an uncatchable split pusher.

With smart positioning he can also be at the teamfight without needing to physically be there. But hey, don't let me quiet the roaring whine for Teemo buffs.

DarksideEric

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
Sadly, he doesn't use AP.
25 isn't enough for be viable, that's a little buff just as the last E buff, maybe is useful, but doesn't turn him in a viable champ.
He can't be in bot, because all his ratios are based on AP, his base stats are low, all he got is his blind, and with 525 range he would be stomped for every champ in bot, his power late game just falls hard (opposed to the ADC's job, which is to become the carry in late game), compared with Graves, Corki, Vayne, Ezreal, Kog'maw, Teemo would be just a troll bot lane pick.
25 extra range would give him more leeway than he currently has.

I have to question, exactly which "viability" are we trying to make him for? Now and then on YouTube I've seen some good 1500+ ELO "ADC" Teemos, especially with the right support.