@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Phage and Trinity Force

On a related note, we’re also bringing the slow effect on both Phage and Trinity Force down a peg. While this isn’t a direct nerf, both Ezreal and Corki (the two prime Trinity Force customers) can snowball pretty heavily through the added chasing potential that these items provide. To give injured opponents a better chance to escape from attackers both in top and bottom lane, we are reducing the slow effect applied by ranged attacks on both items, and reducing the slow duration on Phage.
Man, just what Teemo needed : another indirect nerf! With his current **** AA range, he REALLY needed the slow from Phage to kite/chase (and even with that, it was hard to do). I hope the slow from FM is not affected as well...

Tsabo

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
Man, just what Teemo needed : another indirect nerf! With his current **** AA range, he REALLY needed the slow from Phage to kite/chase (and even with that, it was hard to do). I hope the slow from FM is not affected as well...
I posted the same thing in the original thread, damn that hurts Teemo a lot, u should add it to the original post, it's a really valid point.

Thulgen

10-20-2012

wooot this has got to be the most viewed thread
love teemo
Buff him
more range more speed whatever

Yfrappefort

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
I posted the same thing in the original thread, damn that hurts Teemo a lot, u should add it to the original post, it's a really valid point.
I'll add it in the indirect nerf list as soon as it goes live.

Tsabo

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I'll add it in the indirect nerf list as soon as it goes live.
Hope it doesn't =(

PD.: You have my support in any test, discussion or doubt about Teemo, i really want to help in this, god i would love a buff/rework >.<

Ecclesian

10-20-2012

Wow this is weird. I ball with teemo like hip-hop star dealin powder. although, he is a pretty easy shut down i suppose with oracles and a bit of armor. even still, i own this shiz outa people with him and ive seen MANY other people own with him aswell. the only buff teemo could get without making op would maybe an extra shroom to hold and have his passive activate faster while in the bushes.

Tsabo

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
Wow this is weird. I ball with teemo like hip-hop star dealin powder. although, he is a pretty easy shut down i suppose with oracles and a bit of armor. even still, i own this shiz outa people with him and ive seen MANY other people own with him aswell. the only buff teemo could get without making op would maybe an extra shroom to hold and have his passive activate faster while in the bushes.
That's the biggest problem, if u look at my Matches in lolking u will se i have won almost all my games, but that doesn't mean he's viable, when i face someone who knows how to play, i'm screwed and there's nothing i can do against it, as i said some posts ago, Riot can't buff Teemo without him becoming overpowered, he needs a rework and then they should play with the numbers, he's extremely strong in low elo, but really useless in high elo, he's pretty much used as a counterpick to Singed, Garen, Nasus or Darius. That said, any ranged champion can do exactly the same and with probably better results.

So sad counter-pick top lane is his only chance to be played.

DarksideEric

10-20-2012

Quote:
That's the biggest problem, if u look at my Matches in lolking u will se i have won almost all my games, but that doesn't mean he's viable, when i face someone who knows how to play, i'm screwed and there's nothing i can do against it, as i said some posts ago, Riot can't buff Teemo without him becoming overpowered, he needs a rework and then they should play with the numbers, he's extremely strong in low elo, but really useless in high elo, he's pretty much used as a counterpick to Singed, Garen, Nasus or Darius. That said, any ranged champion can do exactly the same and with probably better results.

So sad counter-pick top lane is his only chance to be played.
First on the nerfs via Phage and Triforce, being as I never build either of these for Teemo (I personally am willing to build something to take the place of Frozen Mallet and have never built Triforce), it won't hurt me. I build him higher risk, higher reward and rely more on positioning and movement speed to chase/kite rather than an item with Slow.

For viability... has their been talks of raising his ranges a bit? Maybe making W break CC for a short time or just removing Slows like Eve's? Not sure why you'd have to redo his entire kit when even just buffing his range would start to make him more viable.

Tsabo

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
First on the nerfs via Phage and Triforce, being as I never build either of these for Teemo (I personally am willing to build something to take the place of Frozen Mallet and have never built Triforce), it won't hurt me. I build him higher risk, higher reward and rely more on positioning and movement speed to chase/kite rather than an item with Slow.

For viability... has their been talks of raising his ranges a bit? Maybe making W break CC for a short time or just removing Slows like Eve's? Not sure why you'd have to redo his entire kit when even just buffing his range would start to make him more viable.
Increasing his range with his current kit would turn him in a monster in lane, almost impossible to play against him, his harass would be insane and with total no risk, that's the problem, he can't get a range increase with his current kit.

DarksideEric

10-21-2012

Quote:
Increasing his range with his current kit would turn him in a monster in lane, almost impossible to play against him, his harass would be insane and with total no risk, that's the problem, he can't get a range increase with his current kit.
I'm fairly sure an increase of 25 at most wouldn't make him an absolute monster and would still make him viable, not only for top but for bot as well.