@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
His sprint, when activated ignores damage, it does not ignore slows, but spells and items can do that. So his sprint does work when needed.

His poisons work fine, his attack speed is enormous, he can have 20+ mushrooms on the field, and they help escape and slow runners.

His only real weakness is that he has no defense. None, none at all. They need to give him a slight tweak here and then he's perfect.
He needs better range, a better W (17 secs CD and 3 secs of crappy movement speed), and some way to get out of trouble, maybe some base stats for being more durable, we don't ask for everything... just something!

Arcticfury

10-19-2012

Okay, I think a 10% buff to range is in order too, but that's it. He can harass too much if you add everything.

Tsabo

10-19-2012

Quote:
Okay, I think a 10% buff to range is in order too, but that's it. He can harass too much if you add everything.
The problem with Teemo is, he's counterpicked so hard, but his strenght is in early game, how can u be strong early but counterpicked SO easily, and then when u reach late game, he sucks.

If u buff him too much he's overpowered, his kit is outdated, that's is, he can't be buffed without becoming OP, he needs a rework and then a buff.

Arcticfury

10-19-2012

Better armor and hp scaling. If he gets fed, even a little he can snowball so fast. But even snowballed he pops on contact. That's the problem, pop goes Teemo when touched.

Tsabo

10-19-2012

Quote:
Better armor and hp scaling. If he gets fed, even a little he can snowball so fast. But even snowballed he pops on contact. That's the problem, pop goes Teemo when touched.
Yup that's the biggest problem, and the another problem is, he's really team dependant, even if fed, he can't make a REAL difference late game, cuz he got no burst, just some stable damage which isn't sufficient to kill someone in a team fight, he's more like a support in tfs blinding, slowing, shrooming, etc.

Arcticfury

10-19-2012

I don't know about not valuable in end game. He hits so fast and hard that he can pull their hp down quite a bit. In a team fight he can target the priorities and burn them down fast, and they can't run, because the poison just keeps ticking. He has to stand on the outskirts, but if given a few second he can tear down almost everyone's hp.

Tsabo

10-19-2012

Quote:
I don't know about not valuable in end game. He hits so fast and hard that he can pull their hp down quite a bit. In a team fight he can target the priorities and burn them down fast, and they can't run, because the poison just keeps ticking. He has to stand on the outskirts, but if given a few second he can tear down almost everyone's hp.
Uhm, it's just, to hit fast he needs to rush Madred's, but that way u lose a lot of durability, my build is Merc's>Wriggles (if needed)>FM>Wit's End>Madred's>GA and the last item is just what i need, but late game starts when u hopefully have Wit's End, u can't do a lot, i'm always tanking and running to bait them instead of dealing tons of damage, because i don't have the tools to do it, and if i rush madred's i don't have any durability to win my lane, and that's my priority, to make the enemy top laner worthless.

Maybe it's just me, but that way is how i see Teemo.

PD.: If u look at my matches in lolking u can see that just in one of nine games i have Madred's, all the other games ended before i can pick it.

Arcticfury

10-19-2012

Looks like you should play Teemo more and Nunu less :P

I usually grab speed boots, one health stone, then Madrid's. I've also found that 2/3 ad 1/3 ap seems to be working for me. Though I haven't started ranked yet.

Tsabo

10-19-2012

Quote:
Looks like you should play Teemo more and Nunu less :P

I usually grab speed boots, one health stone, then Madrid's. I've also found that 2/3 ad 1/3 ap seems to be working for me. Though I haven't started ranked yet.
Nunu carried me to 1500, i'm happy about that, in ranked i feel more confortable in the jungle than in top lane, because if i pick Teemo, they just counterpick me and i'm done :'D

The problem with that setup is if u face someone like Rengar, Jayce, Darius, Jax, Lee Sin, Yorick, Irelia, <insert one shooting champ here> (the popular ones) they will one shot u because u don't have any durability, i learned the bad way haha.

Arcticfury

10-19-2012

Well when they fix Sej I'll bottom with Sej and let Teemo carry us both to a victory