@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsabo

10-15-2012

Vunp!

DarksideEric

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
Lordy. ANY CHAMP does better late game if they have a good early-mid! I checked your record, but it has no recent ranked games at all, so I can't say at what level you're at, regardless of how much you've played.

You could be horrible with other champs, losing 3/4ths of your games with them, but then win tons of games with Teemo against newbies that don't know what laning is. Or you could honestly be one of the better players that truly "gets" Teemo, and how to win with him consistently in high veteran level play.

Point is, is that your record of 5 most recent games with him can't prove he is good or viable at a high level. I too myself have had those kinda scores. I actually won 4 games with him in a row, all with very good K/Ds. I even one time got a 24/2/12 with him in draft mode. That doesn't mean he is viable at a high level though. I simply destroyed those unprepared for him. The whole team didn't even buy an oracle! And they walked into my shrooms like idiots. Obviously in late game, where you can spam the map with them, if you have a high CDR (which I favor), K/Ds like that are possible, when most of the other team has little gold to defend against anyone regardless.
1100~ish ELO.

Where was I talking about high level play? Did you not read what the person I was actually responding to said? They said late game, for them, Teemo basically means his team is now 4v5 because Teemo is useless.

I provided my experience, which makes what they said not completely true. Why you're attempting to deviate from that simple statement is beyond me. I made no claim of high level play, I simply said "hey, late game, I do better with him."

Da Shizziest

10-16-2012

Why do people say Teemo has free wards like the Shrooms don't use 75/100/125 Mana each,even with a high mana pool eventually it'll wear down

Tsabo

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Shizziest View Post
Why do people say Teemo has free wards like the Shrooms don't use 75/100/125 Mana each,even with a high mana pool eventually it'll wear down
And it costs his ULTIMATE.

DarksideEric

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Shizziest View Post
Free as in no money cost.

Crunch Camander

10-16-2012

I belive teemo has is and has been a very good team champion. with this said let me try and explain. if you are a person who enjoys playing with your team and not just playing off them when it fits you, you will do fine with teeemo. If you plan to go solo and push to far or go alone to steal enemy jungle pick someone else. he is a range champion who can offer ad or ap dmg or hybrid if you so wish. Blind works overtime and is op as well is his ap shrooms as wards and traps. Even with the old bug I had no problem being op and reacing double diget kills. though even now i find him to be dependent on his team due to his lack of durability, but the same can be said of any ranged chamions so take it how you will. In closing teemo does not need a buff play with you team.

oh and Yfrappefort if you feeel I am wrong about teemo the name is crunch camander. Set up the 1v1 and i show you how teemo gets down.

btw its a friendly challenge dont get wounded XD

Tsabo

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunch Camander View Post
I belive teemo has is and has been a very good team champion. with this said let me try and explain. if you are a person who enjoys playing with your team and not just playing off them when it fits you, you will do fine with teeemo. If you plan to go solo and push to far or go alone to steal enemy jungle pick someone else. he is a range champion who can offer ad or ap dmg or hybrid if you so wish. Blind works overtime and is op as well is his ap shrooms as wards and traps. Even with the old bug I had no problem being op and reacing double diget kills. though even now i find him to be dependent on his team due to his lack of durability, but the same can be said of any ranged chamions so take it how you will. In closing teemo does not need a buff play with you team.

oh and Yfrappefort if you feeel I am wrong about teemo the name is crunch camander. Set up the 1v1 and i show you how teemo gets down.

btw its a friendly challenge dont get wounded XD
You have only played 1 game with Teemo in ranked and lost, as you say, any champ is good in the perfect conditions, but when you face people who know how to play that's almost impossible.

DarksideEric

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
You have only played 1 game with Teemo in ranked and lost, as you say, any champ is good in the perfect conditions, but when you face people who know how to play that's almost impossible.
When did one game become worthy evidence?

Crunch Camander

10-16-2012

The same could be said of anychamp when people know how to play it will be impossible. As for me playing teemo in ranked I play him only ap and there is no room in the meta for that. People will cry then troll if you try to ranked teemo Ap. Most people cry too much in champ select anyway in a ranked game like the only way to win is the way everyone else plays. People will go with what is safe and known to win. and put down things that are not common or to hard. That is why in every ranked game there are a group of champions that is always banned. The group changes but its always the same.

kenoin

10-16-2012

Teemo is one big Snowball... even though i feel he does need a buff; i feel like i should say i hate teemo and i do anyway; bump cause he does need one. Or atleast a re-vamp... and i hope not a crappy one like Xin Zhao got.