@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

10-13-2012

Now there's a reason he was not seen at all in season 2 championship...I already miss the time he was picked in season 1 (and since he barely changed since then...)

Teemo just can't compete anymore, and he'll never be able to as long as Riot won't rework him.

killMeister

10-14-2012

AP shrooms are useful against melee champs. I usually blind them, then lay shrooms on them while they attack. They really do need to increase his attack range. I have a hard time against ashe and ezreal players, because their attack range is so long. If they wont do that, they could apply the effects of Kog'maws bio arcane barrage to Teemo's move quick to make him a more viable chaser.

TheWheatOne

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razakay View Post
Everyone <3's Teemo.

What will the next champ be? Check it out. Give feedback
1. Most people hate Teemo. Enough that Riot prided themselves in showing how many deaths Teemo has per second.

2. Stop spamming your topic that has nothing to do with Teemo.

Tsabo

10-14-2012

Bump!

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

And still no red posts. Makes me a little sad.

iChaosDragon

10-14-2012

Teemo is great and all, but I would agree teemo needs a little change, he has no stable role in the meta.
According to his attribues, hes counted as a support?
You can build him adc, however he has no steriods and none of his abilities scale by AD.

AP? Sure, except teemo has no burst ability. When in a fight, Teemo uses Q, follow up? There is none, just basic attack and hope that your poison will finish the job. You could try to lay a shroom infront of someones face, except that would take time for you to walk up and plant one, then taking 1 second for it to even activiate, by that time, your probably dead since everybody on the opposite side hates you....because your a teemo.

Top Lane? Teemo is fairly squishy, against other bruisers you probably wouldn't win a trade seeing that you have no HP and no CC. Top lane trading session? Blind, auto attack, run.

Jungle? How are you going to jungle teemo?

I think that they need to add another ability to his E, after getting his E, its like his second passive, it doesn't do much. I think that Riot should keep his E passive and make another E active ability, something like Twitches expunge or something.

Like i said, in team fights, Teemo Q and then Auto-attack, that or his shrooms iniate fights.

You can play teemo as an assasin though.. just clean up fights, however in lanning phase, teemo is lost.

Tsabo

10-14-2012

It's funny how a post with 258 pages, 2576 replies, and 130k views has no red posts and other posts recently created have 5+ red posts, funny, really funny how you can see the indifference from Riot about Teemo.

T.

iChaosDragon

10-14-2012

Red post = Topic locked, thus the last post ._.

Tsabo

10-14-2012

I'm actually thinking in stop playing LoL, because i can't play Teemo, he's my main, i rushed to lvl 30 with him, he was my second champ bought (for mistake) and i loved him, but now i started playing ranked and i can see how useless he is, even if i stomp in my lane, i can't do a real difference in late game, because his late game sucks =/

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Frankly I haven't played for a while, since may or so, and now I came back and well Teemo hasn't changed at all, but even when it needs some minor tweaks, I don't really care if they buff it or not, I'm quite used to play him and i find him fun, I think a lot of the problems he has can be solved by just learning how to play him. Of course, if your team sucks, Teemo is useless, but if you have at least 1 or 2 kinda good players in the team, you can be pretty annoying.