@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafr

08-25-2012

bump. I think someone on this game gave my old laptop a LAN virus or something to block my DNS or something. Whatever. I got another laptop to use. but i will not come back to this game until teemo gets buffs. I know riot does not care along with the majority of the community. But that is what I am waiting for.

QC Pyro

08-25-2012

lol he doesnt need a buff, he needs a nerf

CodTier

08-26-2012

bump. I really would like to see teemo get some buffs and get played more. As of right now, I don't really like the way teemo feels as a champion. Even in games where I do relatively well he still feels like he should be doing more damage.

IS19adfb83ca3237f8f8fa6

08-28-2012

One other thing annoying is the mastery "Indomitable"
That reduce a lot your damage in early game. (12 damage ignored on an auto attack + toxic shot)

KrobbleGoo

08-28-2012

And this isnt getting red replies why? I own astronaut teemo and used to main him. Then i got to level 30. I want those times back.... PLEASE

NicknameMy

08-29-2012

Because red knows how dumb this thread is.

Dessard

08-29-2012

Teemo needs a buff. just start with his range first and see how that works. players like Darius and Diana can pull Teemo in and rape him hard. they can't with most other ranged champs. oh, his passive.....seriously sucks.

Yfrappefort

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNyandalee View Post
Teemo
  • Toxic Shot
    • Fixed: Poison damage now works correctly at higher Attack Speeds
So...I tought that was fixed a long time ago. How many more time must they fix his E before it's really working properly?

Snailed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Now you can add Diana and Rengar to your champs with Gap closers, that will punish Teemo.

Nice thoughts. I have actually been playing teemo as an AD carry recently and he is actually quite reliable now in that role. I find if you build him with IE, Executioner's Calling, the PD he can almost kill anyone in 2 secs flat from stealth. AD and AP carries just melt. I had been playing around with building him with items like maladay and wits end and they do really good damage when combined with Executioner calling. Not as good as the first build but still good. (although it lacks damage against towers by alot)

Teemo with Teleport is as good as Yi with TP for backdooring towers. I even won a game by placing a shroom in the enemies base behind the rock near the outer walls. Teleporting to it and getting inhib and inner turrets without the enemy team realising I was there till too late.

NicknameMy

09-01-2012

To change Teemo that he isn't annoying to anyone in the game except himself, he needs to be realesed as new champ. The actual type of Teemo should never exist in any game, much like Darius.