@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hafr

07-26-2012

If you click replies in the champion feed back thread you will see this post is in 2nd place. The two post in 1st and 3rd both have red response. Riot it is time to grow some coconuts and step up to the plate and man up. Stop hiding and comment on the OP's ideas.

Hafr

07-26-2012

bump one more time for scout justice

Hafr

07-26-2012

bump.

Nykidemus

07-26-2012

I'm all in favor of a teemo buff, but self-bumping quite that much is a little... tacky.

Hafr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
I'm all in favor of a teemo buff, but self-bumping quite that much is a little... tacky.
I bump when I can. And I did not make this thread. Someone else did. I am bumping to show my support for Teemo buffs. IF not this thread falls off the top.

And what is funny is people actually think counter pick is a role. And on top of that they honestly think Teemo is only for Top bruiser. Teemo is NOT a top bruiser. Teemo is nothing. You make him go top with ALL AP spells and no good ratios? You say he is support but shrooms are worthless.

Especially with the flood of beefy champs that have came out lately. Dont let one of them get an oracles. Its gg after that.

I love it when people say No you just play Teemo bad when its OBVIOUS that once you focus Teemo in a team fight he is the fastest to drop and also the least one to be able to get away.

Teemo needs some **** buffs but riot is a ***** and afraid to admit it. They want to hide behind that bull**** counter pick ****. F that. You fixed up a ton of champs lately. Now it is time to show teemo the love he deserves.

Yfrappefort

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taima no senshi View Post
I bump when I can. And I did not make this thread. Someone else did. I am bumping to show my support for Teemo buffs. IF not this thread falls off the top.

And what is funny is people actually think counter pick is a role. And on top of that they honestly think Teemo is only for Top bruiser. Teemo is NOT a top bruiser. Teemo is nothing. You make him go top with ALL AP spells and no good ratios? You say he is support but shrooms are worthless.

Especially with the flood of beefy champs that have came out lately. Dont let one of them get an oracles. Its gg after that.

I love it when people say No you just play Teemo bad when its OBVIOUS that once you focus Teemo in a team fight he is the fastest to drop and also the least one to be able to get away.

Teemo needs some **** buffs but riot is a ***** and afraid to admit it. They want to hide behind that bull**** counter pick ****. F that. You fixed up a ton of champs lately. Now it is time to show teemo the love he deserves.
While supporting my post is nice, insulting them will certainly not make Riot come here.

Hafr

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
While supporting my post is nice, insulting them will certainly not make Riot come here.
Eh.........being nice and all sounds grown up. But Riot has shown insane disrespect to this constructive and well thought out thread. It pains me that they have no respect for the community at all. This thread right now has more support than any other thread. But riot just wants it to fall off in to deep space and never be seen. So that is where my fustration comes from.

AND it also comes from Vayne being able to roll away right when im bout to get a kill off her and I just needed a bit more range to get the kill or just a bit more dmg on E or just a **** gap closer. It hurts. You work hard just to get **** thrown in your face. You work hard not to die than late game team fights you are demolished. EVERYONE on the enemy team focuses you because you have no way to escape and will drop instantly. w/e. I will bump once a day and wont leave any more comments. It is very hard for me to contain my anger regarding this issue while i see other champs get reworks and insane buffs and my ult and passive are shut down just for 400g.

They gave twitch true dmg.............gimmie a **** break. ><

Ssenkrad II

07-26-2012

First off I would like to make three things clear

1. I dont play Teemo, infact I hate the champion
2. I couldnt agree more that this champ needs a buff/rework
3. Currently Riot has him listed as a "Ranged, Stealth, Support", not a carry

This champion might have the most fans/support/skins than any other champion in the game. Honestly has to be in what? The top 10 at the very least right? You might not think this is a big deal, you might not agree that Riot should have to change/buff a champ based soley off of that fact, I dont agree and this is simply why:

"Teemo players **** the game up for the rest of us"

Don't believe me? You are ****ing dumb, simple as that. If you have a Teemo player on your team your odds of taking the W are basically gone. You might as well have an AFK on your team, as atleast an AFK will not feed like crazy. Now this happens all the time with LoL, a champion is underpowered and then forgotten and left alone because people actually do want to win, so they move on to other champions that will allow them to get the win. This is not going on with Teemo, he has fans that are clutching on to him like a (insert bad *simile) that don't seem to mind losing over, and over, and over again if it means they get to play their beloved Teemo with one of their favorite skins. The worst part is that his kit allows for two styles of play only:

1. Feed the enemy team like crazy
2. Hide in some bush and plant shrooms everywhere and DO NOT MOVE EVER AGAIN! Don't call Teemo for team fights, he isnt going to be moving anytime soon or helping the team.

Because of this I do not PERSONALLY think that just giving him a "buff" will solve the core issues with his kit and play style. A straight buff wouldnt really solve the issues for the first, and a straight buff would just make play style two a nightmare to play vs. The kit needs to be tweaked AND most likely buffed. He currently doesn't fit into ANY meta well and as such is a total failure when it comes to team fights. He needs to be able to bring SOMETHING to team fights, where as now he only brings annoyance. He can't support his team as he has no heals/buffs and only has a single short lived blind and some random shrooms (which by end game act like weak weak wards and dont really help at all in a team fight), and his damage output is weak at best. (most of the time not even being able to finish off the weaker hp'd AD carries, even with blind) The rework would have to give him buffs in one of two ways.

1. Make him a better support (for team fights AND for lane)
Do this by tweaking his abilities to help his team members more.
ie. changing his "Move Quick" to "Quick Berries" in which Teemo reaches into his survival bag and eats his trail mix that increases his movement speed, attack speed, whatever- BUT can also be given to team members for the same effect.
ie. changing his "Noxious Trap" into a "Teemo Shrooms" (couldnt think of a better name) in which Teemo no longer lays just one big shroom but two smaller shrooms, one still would act like his old shroom in which if an enemy walks over it it would slow/damage (whatever), but the other would only effect team members if they walked over it and would heal/speed them up (whatever). Both would still be mini wards.
ie. changing "blinding dart" so that it insted it actually caused blindness (much like nocturne's ult or graves' smoke) for a short duration to a single champ.

2. Make him a better carry
He currently deals no damage and his AP/AD builds are trash. The only build I ever see people use anymore is an on-hit with Frozen Mallet in which he is once again basically just an annoyance. This would be harder to do as his current kit is not built this direction to begin with (he is not listed as a mage or as a carry but as a support- his current kits reflects this, a bad bad bad support kit) and would require a total overhaul of most of his abilites (much like eve and twitch) because a flat increase in stats would just make him over powered. This is scary because you might be left with a champ that doesnt look or feel anything like the original. (ask Twitch, Xin and Eve fans how that feels... If he is OP they go "Xin is amazing!", if he sucks you get "RIP Twitch" and if he turns out about the same you get "You like the new Eve better than the old?") In order for them to make him a better carry (AP or AD, as he is ranged so they cant make him a better bruiser as a ranged buffed bruiser would be much too over powered) they would have to
A) Give him an ability to help him farm better (he currently really has none)
B) Give him an ability that has a strong CC (a weak blind that only effects basic attacks and a weak slow is not enough)

Well that's my two cents on the subject; he does need to be fixed. He is played way too often in normal game modes and costs people the game way too often for this issue to be ignored any longer. If people hated him and/or didnt play him fine, ignore him- but as he is played way too often for how crappy he is SOMETHING needs to be done. PLEASE for all the NON Teemo players out there having to clean up his ****, HELP TEEMO!

Lecrayen

07-26-2012

Q - I agree with you that the blind effect is useless in almost every game, but the damage that it does while an enemy is stacked with malady is insane. I went ap and blind ended up doing 800 damage.
W - Fully agree, his move quick is useless when trying to escape even a single enemy.
E - Generally disagree, if you go 100% ap teemo he does enough damage with his toxic shot to take out just about anyone, and his blind does a good quarter of an enemies health as well.
R - I agree about the oracles. I couldn't do anything late game because I coudn't approach anyone without being seen and I couldn't blow people up with shrooms unless I place them on top of them

Lecrayen

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssenkrad II View Post

This is not going on with Teemo, he has fans that are clutching on to him like a (insert bad metaphor)
Not a metaphor that would be a simile