@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yfrappefort

07-18-2012

I just watched the Twitch champion spotlight, and man, it hurts...

First, he can teleport to base while stealthed. Really? How is that fair? If Twitch can recall before his stealth activate, then Teemo should also be able to recall before his camouflage kicks in (wich is currently not the case, you just don't go in camouflage if you recall).

Then Twitch will get a range increase. From 500 to 550. Oh! The kind of buff Teemo would BADLY need. Now he is going to be the only ranged dps champion with 500 range still.

And he got so many things Teemo would cry for : burst, end game damage, poison (way better), slow and lots of aoe damage and the possible skill set to actually carry. They are both contered by vision ward and oracle, but it's easy to see wich one of them bring more to a team...(Twitch can also scout better then Teemo could ever dream of...)

Seriously, I already bought Twitch. After the remake, why would you honestly pick Teemo over him? Real ultimate + wards > Mushrooms. GJ for neglecting Teemo for so long Riot, this champion will be dead for good now.

Yfrappefort

07-18-2012

Ugh, the amount of trolls in my new post is simply astounding...

Ravors Malody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Teemo needs to go IE and PD building him otherwise is just ****. His range needs to be buffed to 550.

Asael Villa

07-19-2012

I completely agree with the OP. Teemo is such an excellent and fun champ to play with and i love him. Id keep ''maining'' with him if only he would be way more effective. I was forced to discover, master and main other champions in order to enter to the competitive games, which i find sad, since i loved Teemo since the very first time i played him.

Ktonos

07-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
I just watched the Twitch champion spotlight, and man, it hurts...

First, he can teleport to base while stealthed. Really? How is that fair? If Twitch can recall before his stealth activate, then Teemo should also be able to recall before his camouflage kicks in (wich is currently not the case, you just don't go in camouflage if you recall).

Then Twitch will get a range increase. From 500 to 550. Oh! The kind of buff Teemo would BADLY need. Now he is going to be the only ranged dps champion with 500 range still.

And he got so many things Teemo would cry for : burst, end game damage, poison (way better), slow and lots of aoe damage and the possible skill set to actually carry. They are both contered by vision ward and oracle, but it's easy to see wich one of them bring more to a team...(Twitch can also scout better then Teemo could ever dream of...)

Seriously, I already bought Twitch. After the remake, why would you honestly pick Teemo over him? Real ultimate + wards > Mushrooms. GJ for neglecting Teemo for so long Riot, this champion will be dead for good now.
Yeah Twitch is just stupid silly now. Range increase and a slow gives him a great ability to kite and his poison is just plain off the charts. He is as fun to play as Teemo was when I first started playing but he isn't Teemo.

Hopefully Riot will remake/re-work Teemo next since they seem to be on a stealth champ re-work kick atm. We can only hope.

Yfrappefort

07-19-2012

Teemo
Camouflage (Passive)
Fixed: Teemo now gains the Attack Speed buff instantly after leaving invisibility

Wtf? It was not already the case? -_-

Ktonos

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
Teemo
Camouflage (Passive)
Fixed: Teemo now gains the Attack Speed buff instantly after leaving invisibility

Wtf? It was not already the case? -_-
unfortunately no. It was waiting like .5 seconds or something before it kicked in. Unfortunately that's all they fixed with Teemo which quite honestly makes me sad. I just wasted 6300 IP to buy Varus just so I had a ranged carry to play when I don't jungle/support. All i can say is he is boring as sin to play like most ranged ADs =/ (IMO)

Oblivion123

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2012

No dude his move quick is fine there is no problem with it.

Oblivion123

07-20-2012

you think his toxic shot is bad lategame? Build ap....

ninjaipod

07-20-2012

buff teemo !