Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deheartless

07-03-2012

Teemo ignored for this jayce patch too... x.x

Agent Of Doom

07-03-2012

wow this thread is old. Just saying. . .

Yfrappefort

07-03-2012

Quote:
Agent Of Doom:
wow this thread is old. Just saying. . .

And yet, it is up to date, since almost nothing changed with Teemo from that time (and even way before this thread was made).

Jexious

07-03-2012

After I had read E is Teemo's main damage... I stopped reading.

Teemo's an on hit assassin. He's an anti carry. Blinding dart kills a few second of autoattacks on a carry, and what's a carry supposed to do? Get kills maybe? I think 2 seconds of blind and then teemo's 2 attacks per second stacks up to 4 hits the 2 seconds carry is blind. With Malady, Witts, Madred's Red buff, and his Toxic shot, that's a lot of damage.

Hah. And Ignite if there's any HP left.

I have no problems playing as teemo.

Let's also note he's categorized under the SUPPORT group of champions.

R3dRain

07-03-2012

I sorry but I a teemo player and the last chance was all he need after that patch I seeming a lot of people playing teemo. The only real thing about him is he have a fair amount of role he can do ok at but he also have his best lane which is solo top and since he counter the most common solo top he is fine at this point.

My point is he is at a good place right now and most of the people on this topic want teemo do be able to do well as bot AD carry which he not. He is more of a anti AD carry.

Yfrappefort

07-03-2012

Quote:
Morello:
I also don't think equating number of nerfs to anything is a meaningful analysis - if you nerf something 100 times and it's top tier, it's still strong. If you buff something 100 times and it's never picked, then it's still weak.

I'll leave that here.

Crocodilly

07-03-2012

Quote:
Jexious:
After I had read E is Teemo's main damage... I stopped reading.

Teemo's an on hit assassin. He's an anti carry. Blinding dart kills a few second of autoattacks on a carry, and what's a carry supposed to do? Get kills maybe? I think 2 seconds of blind and then teemo's 2 attacks per second stacks up to 4 hits the 2 seconds carry is blind. With Malady, Witts, Madred's Red buff, and his Toxic shot, that's a lot of damage.

Hah. And Ignite if there's any HP left.

I have no problems playing as teemo.

Let's also note he's categorized under the SUPPORT group of champions.

blind dart is not ANY better than most of the ccs in the game.. because most of them have blind as a side-effect.

if you don't think that toxic shot is his main source of damage than you sir.. are CLUELESS

his kit:

blind
toxic shot
move quick
mushroom.

where the hell do you think that most of his damage come from?
wait let me answer that for you.. TOXIC ****ING SHOT that's your most reliable source of damage and a passive skill with no cd that works with every auto-attack.

Many character are labeled as SUPPORT, including Shen and Galio.

teemo with his **** skill kit will never be a good support champion because there's NO reason at all to pick support teemo over ANY of the true support champions that you have available.

I will leave this here for you. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRmxfLuNto)

Weral

07-03-2012

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Teemo needs nerfs, not buffs.

ninjaipod

07-04-2012

Quote:
weral:
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaa

teemo needs nerfs, not buffs.

Deheartless

07-06-2012

Riot goes ahead and buffs someone like akali.. Yet leaves teemo for dead... this thread has over 100k view... Riot needs to give this thread some recognition.. even a one worded comment would do.