@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warm One

03-30-2012

bump for grand accountability

Warm One

03-30-2012

bump for long service

Warm One

03-30-2012

bump for supreme righteousness

TexasPwnsAll

03-31-2012

Bump

Sponsored by Texans for Teemo

Cozco

03-31-2012

Riot should buff Teemo and I don't with only one thing. He is pretty squishy, but I think it's okay. With that in mind he should get a longer range and deal more damage.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

73,000 views, I hope RIOT responds to this. The only problem I see is that he probably isn't going to be looked at much until they do the stealth rework and 3 or 4 champions they listed they were going to rework.

GSHalleck

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflames View Post
73,000 views, I hope RIOT responds to this. The only problem I see is that he probably isn't going to be looked at much until they do the stealth rework and 3 or 4 champions they listed they were going to rework.
I would bet you 10 dollars Teemo will not be included in the stealth remake. Also, 100 dollars that this thread could get to 173,000 views and not change anyone's mind at Riot. League of Legends is not a democracy, it is a business. They will always focus their attention exclusively on things that make them money - new champs, new skin bundles, and other new content, only fixing things that detract from those concerns.

Teemo being lackluster but still mildly effective in certain situations means that the only thing they're going to change about him is maybe give him a new skin, to get people to spend money on him for the cuteness factor. Community outcry is ineffective, even when it's this extreme.

KaXaSA

03-31-2012

afaik stealth remake would only affect eve and twitch, teemo stealth is static he can't move so it's kinda pointless.

there was a thread questioning phreak about something he said in other thread (related to a "teemo buff") he answerd saying that he was 'just trolling' then said that teemo was 'fine' and made a ridiculous comparison between teemo and AD kennen... i will post here when i find the link.

nvm i'm dumb, found it:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1932660
forgot it was the same thread i posted the epic 'sad teemo' right after phreak's post.

Warm One

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaXaSA View Post
afaik stealth remake would only affect eve and twitch, teemo stealth is static he can't move so it's kinda pointless.

there was a thread questioning phreak about something he said in other thread (related to a "teemo buff") he answerd saying that he was 'just trolling' then said that teemo was 'fine' and made a ridiculous comparison between teemo and AD kennen... i will post here when i find the link.

nvm i'm dumb, found it:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1932660
forgot it was the same thread i posted the epic 'sad teemo' right after phreak's post.
Yes, I remember seeing that thread. I was agast at what he truly thinks. It really dropped my heart to know how much he truly does not even care to fully analyze him.

Warm One

03-31-2012

bump for big changes