Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyronymer

03-27-2012

Quote:
HayzeMalice:
you gotta read the entire post mate... They know his DOT including room and Toxic shot should stack and have like x9 DOT stack... THEY SHOULD BE THERE says the councill member... but they aren't..

I'm not seeing anywhere where anyone said anything remotely like that either. Maybe if you directly quoted or linked to it...

Leotamer

03-28-2012

Quote:
Larskin:
Teemo is not a carry, teemo is considered a support and still outdamages any ranged char in the game from level 1. Late game though he seems to fall but who plays until late game?

You try to carry with no survivablity,his Q? Noop, single target and spells arn't affected. His W? You better be like me and stack speed, his R? Yes, his R is a solution, but you have to use your ult. Think about it, to esacpe, each time, you have to use your ult.

Yfrappefort

03-28-2012

Quote:
HayzeMalice:
SHUT UP....

TEEMO use to Carry the title of CARRY around 8 months ago... He didn't even get the STEALTH portion of titles till his last Micro-buff...

Now take your foot out of your mouth and leave this Thread.

Can you please stop with all the bolds, underlined reply? It's getting really annoying, especially since most things you said recently are false or just pure hateful. No need to be that rude, even if you are angry. I'll ask you to calm down please.

Yfrappefort

03-28-2012

Quote:
Chaede:
On another note, does anyone think that if Teemo hadn't been created and Teemo was now a champion concept Riot would still make him.

I mean to say, would Riot make a champion with Teemo's obvious kit flaws, lack of synergy or role in todays version of the game. They have canned champions whose kits didn't work or couldn't fit clearly into 1 or more roles. Teemo suffers from this in that he doesn't really have a role.

As I stated in another thread, he doesn't have enough support abilities to fill a support role a weak cc and tiny vision range wards are not a support, and certainly play no active part in team fights.

He doesn't have the range or abilities of an AD carry and lacks any kind of AD scaling except for AA which everyone gets.

He only has 1 nuke on a longish cd that can be actively used in a team fight so cannot cut it as a mage.

He has none of the tools of a tank or survivability.

He cannot adequately fill the role of bruiser as he lacks the defensive abilities or sustain that bruisers get.

So what is he? Counter pick is not a role. You don't form a team saying we need a tank, support, AD Carry, mage and a counterpick. Thus it is not a role and is perhaps best described as a feature or bonus for a particular character against certain other characters. It is not a role.

So given that the scrapped other champion concepts for the same flaws that Teemo has, would he still be made if he hadn't been made already or would his design be scrapped?

Don't worry, members of "The Council" got answer for everything :

Quote:
Khristophoros:
Teemo's role is map control.

Hahaha...not. Any champions can wards and do better "map control" then Teemo. Starting from mid game, a Janna, for exemple, is a nice champion who can ward most of the map (at least key points) quickly and swiftly. People seems to forget the 30 secs CD on his mushrooms and keep thinking he can "ward" the whole map super easily. Just comparing mushrooms to wards is silly...

TheWheatOne

03-28-2012

Quote:
HayzeMalice:
you gotta read the entire post mate... They know his DOT including room and Toxic shot should stack and have like x9 DOT stack... THEY SHOULD BE THERE says the councill member... but they aren't..

So this whole time 8 shots teemo makes 1 DOT counting down should be alot more DOT counting down... also on his ROOMS they should stack as well but they don't. Which this just tells me that no one that is employed by RIOT ever plays Teemo.
Like your not going to frucking notice for a whole year that Teemo is broken.

They thought they fixed it, but they forgot... derp.

That is 1 awesome thing... My On-hit Teemo/AP teemo WILL Be viable now.. Imagine 3 rooms popped in a row stacking DOT that they SHOULD HAVE more than a year ago.

Someone that was blue posted that they are aware of the CDR on his rooms being null and are working on it... around page 9 or so...

And Phreak in another non-related post was speaking about the Cooldown on his W being re-worked to scaled per lvl but it wouldn't be less then 14-16 seconds flat.
Honestly I lost the post on this one but it's something in title about Teemo's Escape or relatingly close to that. Sometimes I build my Teemo with a Nasher's... Especially if I already got alot of dmg, and my cooldown on W goes down to around 16 seconds anyways. So... even better.

None of these are buffs.... But they will greatly improve Teemo, they apparently "Didn't Know" that his DOT'S weren't stacking.
^ I don't believe this for a minute, but they did say something must be done soon to fix it.

That makes me REALLY HAPPY... and I would hope maybe it would cheer you up a bit as well.

Perhaps you are the one misinformed. I have never ever heard of their want for stacking to happen. It would be an insanely overpowered mechanic, making Teemo beyond god tier.

Also, you still haven't linked me to where Riot said or changed anything you said in the previous post, nor in this quoted post either.

TheWheatOne

03-28-2012

Quote:
HayzeMalice:
SHUT UP....

TEEMO use to Carry the title of CARRY around 8 months ago... He didn't even get the STEALTH portion of titles till his last Micro-buff...

Now take your foot out of your mouth and leave this Thread.

He had a point. I don't feel Teemo should be a carry, which is in late game for team fights. I feel that Teemo's role should be in carrying the mid game with great map control, ambushing, traps, scouting, harassing, etc.... It just feels more trickster-ish, and that is what I liked about Teemo, as he wasn't just another big weak bruiser DPS champ. He could hybrid roles and make use of every part of his kit in some way. But of course, that is all theory, as he can't seem to fit any of that right now, at least better than any other champ. Also, can you link where you got the micro buff info from? Never heard of it.

TheWheatOne

03-28-2012

bump for great justice.

Nip the Zephyr

03-28-2012

Bump

TheWheatOne

03-28-2012

bump

TheWheatOne

03-28-2012

bump