@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayzeMalice

03-25-2012

My Best Teemo build of all-time... Only one 'I' Think is reliable and Devestatingly real-time cheap and effective.

Mageboots/Malady/Madreds/Witts-end/Nashers

And my last item is game dependant...

Ryalia's sceptre/RoA or Warmogs/Frozen heart...

I do frozen heart because with it I get Mana and Defense... plus I lower those nasty AD carries atk spd some in teamfights...

Ryalia's to slow enemies that run away.

RoA when I am bored :P

and Warmog when they have a beefy team, but not quite the dmg...

Either way those 5 main items and my 15-20 starting magic pen on Teemo Really brings up the Damage on my E and rooms.

EDIT: Also why was I downvoted... This is a nice Teemo build... he does tons of damage and can 1v1 even the most fed of players.

Yfrappefort

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
Did my best in one post, but he seems like an arrogant troller, so I won't really commit to it. He actually made another thread on teemo earlier today, and I posted this thread to him in response, he simply said you're wrong without giving reasons why.
I'm not even wasting my energy with this troll. His post is getting downvoted anyway, for obvious reasons.

HayzeMalice

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
Did my best in one post, but he seems like an arrogant troller, so I won't really commit to it. He actually made another thread on teemo earlier today, and I posted this thread to him in response, he simply said you're wrong without giving reasons why.
OMFG that Galactic Teemo guy is just an arrogant troll.... I gotta agree....

He won't listen to anything and said Teemo needs a nerf ???

If they nerf teemo I will uninstall this friggin game and never look back EVER.

attacksushi

03-25-2012

I agree - mostly with the range. He really needs some help her. Moar range or more defense pls.

Warm One

03-25-2012

bump

DevillMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2012

Agreed.

Warm One

03-25-2012

sigh.....

mi ramfan

03-25-2012

Yfrappefort, have you considered reposting this OP in General Discussion? We all know full well that Riot never reads the Champion Feedback boards, but maybe we could get a response there.

Yfrappefort

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi ramfan View Post
Yfrappefort, have you considered reposting this OP in General Discussion? We all know full well that Riot never reads the Champion Feedback boards, but maybe we could get a response there.
What for? It would be moved back in here again right away and then deleted for double posting. There is a reason they moved it back here, and sadly we have to deal with it. I was at about 800 upvotes when they moved it, soon it will be twice as much. I still gain support here, altough more slowly, but it's still better then nothing.

GSHalleck

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yfrappefort View Post
What for? It would be moved back in here again right away and then deleted for double posting. There is a reason they moved it back here, and sadly we have to deal with it. I was at about 800 upvotes when they moved it, soon it will be twice as much. I still gain support here, altough more slowly, but it's still better then nothing.
You'll definitely continue to have my support. I miss Teemo, I'm one of those people that can't really have fun in a game unless I have a shot at winning. Considering that, I haven't played Teemo in quite some time despite owning skins for him. It'd be a waste of time with him as he currently is.