@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ipwnu0

12-23-2011

i respect U for writing so much also thanks for reminding me how much Gap closer exist in LOL (((

KaXaSA

12-23-2011

tldr:

@ RIOT
Attachment 347780

Yfrappefort

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofasdf View Post
You got a good point there but not all characters can be viable for ranked and from the points you made you just want him to be another super carry that can kill everyone and have super map awareness. I think he's like one of the characters you use to have fun in normal and enjoy the game. Also not all skills have to be useful like for example Kassidin where his w is useless other than giving mana. And I don't think Riot is buffing teemo's ult cause then people would just stack them into one place and kill people with them and that defeats the purpose of the mushrooms which is to give map awareness.
No, I don't want him to faceroll, I want him to be decent. Huge difference. Also, all champions should be viable in ranked games. How is it fair that your main can be viable in ranked, but not mine? Everyone should be able to play the champions they like best, be it in normal or ranked games. And this post is a list of things Riot could improve, so naturally, boosting some will nullify the need to boost others. Expecting them to buff everything about Teemo would be stupid, and it's not what I want anyway.

raichuu

12-23-2011

bump!

love for teemo <3

Sir Viva Lism

12-23-2011

Global taunt is OP. If you see a Shaco jump in and out of a bush you stay clear because you assume that he has jitbed all over the place. Teemo on the other hand walks out and you OMFGSTUPIDYORDLEGONNADIERAPEFACE. If I happen to kill you after you Rage, only because I am there, that would be your misplay. As he stands level headed smart play is the counter pick to Teemo.

I know my Teemo well enough to be far above average and I will venture to say that most if not all detailed posters on this thread are at my level if not higher. So please stop posting "You should play him this way." I have ... Yfrappefort has... as i am sure Loon, Ninja and others have. His numbers will never match without a buff to any ad carry, ap carry, support or hybrid that you could have picked instead.

Its not that he should be = to Brand; Annie; Xerath or Vain; Cait; Kog.
With his map awareness he shouldn't be on their power level. But the value of his map awareness + his stats + kit should be on their level and is not even close.

I will say it again if your only wards are Teemo shrooms your team isn't doing their job.

kirby145x

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSun View Post
he doesnt fit into the meta, you're right

but he is quite strong, I assure you.

he offers hybrid damage much like kogmaw and kayle, and I've seen him carry hundreds of times. Don't get me wrong, I feel like his blind is a bit weak, but other than that I really like his kit. It gives his entire team exceptional map awareness in addition to giving them additional cc/damage for escaping/ganking/chasing.

Teemo is a weird case, he seems UP on paper, but I feel like his map awareness definitely makes up for it.

I don't feel like he needs buffs.
I don't feel like he needed nerfs. Just because people found out he was a good champion doesn't mean he should be insta nerfed like he was. I mean look at what we get to deal with now, it's nothing compared to Teemo. Tryndamere- Crit crit crit you can't counter me penta kill.

Subdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

Rather than go through your whole post and respond to everything, I'm going to simplify the main issues with it.

1) A champion does not be able to play multiple roles/positions in order to be balanced. For example, you wouldn't send Kassadin into the jungle, nor would you pair him up bot lane or send him to go 1v1 with a bruiser at top. He is a mid lane champ in this meta, and he basically has to play there to be effective. Does that mean he's underpowered? No.

2) Teemo is a counter pick, and the list of champions for which he is a solid counter pick is not a short one. The following champions are all countered by Teemo:

Garen
Irelia
Jarvan
Lee Sin
Nasus
Shen
Shyvana
Singed
Tryndamere
Udyr
Xin Zhao

In addition to these champions, he's able to lane against most melee champions evenly, even if he doesn't outright counter them.

3) His mushrooms offer amazing utility and have decent base damage. If you're trying to kill people with his mushrooms you're doing it wrong. Teemo excels at split pushing because his move speed in combination with mushroom awareness and a tanky build make him near impossible to gank.

GentleLoveMaking

12-23-2011

A couple things
1). His blind makes it a lot easier to win a 1v1 against an AD champ. I have died or killed many a time due to the blind. In a team fight you prevent an AD from doing any damage, that is pretty good.
2). You said that his ult is for map awarness yet the solution to your problem is increasing damage output? Slightly contradictory, but his ult early game rapes if you can put a good couple down.
3). You say that his runnung away and chase is bad but that is what the slow section of the shrooms is for, and what swift scout is for, getting to places to lay shrooms.
4). With the correct amount of farm (which is easy for Teemo, as you said) you can get enough money to be able to get a good mixture of AD and AP and his damage output isn't that bad after that, a lot of red numbers jump of the target.
These are all faults with your huge SA.

Daesigil23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatius Maxim View Post
Rather than go through your whole post and respond to everything, I'm going to simplify the main issues with it.

1) A champion does not be able to play multiple roles/positions in order to be balanced. For example, you wouldn't send Kassadin into the jungle, nor would you pair him up bot lane or send him to go 1v1 with a bruiser at top. He is a mid lane champ in this meta, and he basically has to play there to be effective. Does that mean he's underpowered? No.

2) Teemo is a counter pick, and the list of champions for which he is a solid counter pick is not a short one. The following champions are all countered by Teemo:

Garen
Irelia
Jarvan
Lee Sin
Nasus
Shen
Shyvana
Singed
Tryndamere
Udyr
Xin Zhao

In addition to these champions, he's able to lane against most melee champions evenly, even if he doesn't outright counter them.

3) His mushrooms offer amazing utility and have decent base damage. If you're trying to kill people with his mushrooms you're doing it wrong. Teemo excels at split pushing because his move speed in combination with mushroom awareness and a tanky build make him near impossible to gank.
i have not seen an irelia get outplayed by teemo past the early game. a good irelia can still farm decently well under their own turret with their q spell. maxing w and grabbing wriggles+wit's end is enough defense and sustain to not be afraid of teemo. teemo might be able to go against many of the champs you listed in the early game, but they have so much better scaling item and skill wise to walk all over teemo in the mid to late game

k2water

12-23-2011

ive read this and seen you havnt been good as teemo, he doesnt need buffs, good day sir.