@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingofasdf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

You got a good point there but not all characters can be viable for ranked and from the points you made you just want him to be another super carry that can kill everyone and have super map awareness. I think he's like one of the characters you use to have fun in normal and enjoy the game. Also not all skills have to be useful like for example Kassidin where his w is useless other than giving mana. And I don't think Riot is buffing teemo's ult cause then people would just stack them into one place and kill people with them and that defeats the purpose of the mushrooms which is to give map awareness.

Renxian

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
fixed.

ap teemo is a joke a gimmick newbie trap build.

say hi to TRM.. top teemo player:

from his solomid guide.

so.. you were saying... ?
I said there is no reason NOT to build SOME ap on teemo. I didn't say "Let's build all ap teemo like he is a burst mage. Either read what I said in context and respond to the contextual basis or do not bother replying.

Either way, don't edit my gd quote to say something different than what I said just because you struggle with reading.

There are numerous items that offer AD and AP, and numerous defensive items with AP too boot. Trinity force is like the gold standard of TDPS items and has AP on it too. Do you see where I am going with this? You don't have to shoehorn him into a different role. He is a unique character. Stop trying to play him like he is freaking Vayne or Brand and you will be okay. He is not a Burst mage, or an AD carry, nor is he a 0cs support.

Crocodilly

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofasdf View Post
You got a good point there but not all characters can be viable for ranked and from the points you made you just want him to be another super carry that can kill everyone and have super map awareness. I think he's like one of the characters you use to have fun in normal and enjoy the game. Also not all skills have to be useful like for example Kassidin where his w is useless other than giving mana. And I don't think Riot is buffing teemo's ult cause then people would just stack them into one place and kill people with them and that defeats the purpose of the mushrooms which is to give map awareness.
Attachment 347601

on a serious note... i agree with you about the mushrooms but that's it..
kass have 1 skill that isn't that good teemo got 2~4 if you include the passive...
anyone remember teemo old passive? i do.

Guttler

12-23-2011

I wouldn't say I main Teemo, but I do play him an awful lot.

I agree with most of the things you said. Especially about his terrible auto-attack range. One thing to note is that while Sivir also has 500 range, she has a 1500 range skill shot that does great damage. While Teemo only has his blind which is very short range. Kog'maw and Twitch also have 500 range, but they both have an ability that increases their auto attack range.

I think Teemo's main problem is that MBR, one of his core items, is the weakest expensive items in the game and doesn't make him a threat.

You mention Teemo is not viable except for solotop, but I think he makes a good mid-lane player. Since most mids are AP, Teemo can easily counter build them early by grabbing a wit's end/mtreads. Teemo can also push the lane quickly without using mana, something that some AP mids are vulnerable too. Mushrooms give you a safety net against junglers, meaning the lane that is usually the most vulnerable to ganks is secure.

I know many players argue that mushrooms are annoying and that is what is keeping Teemo at UP status. Since, we have only to look to current Shaco to see the frustration caused by invisible traps. I'm honestly not attached to mushrooms that much where I couldn't play Teemo if riot reworked his ultimate into something else.

I will agree that Teemo is very outdated. I keep using him as an example to demonstrate champion powercreep. Since, every new champion gets 4 abilities that deal damage and they often have an escape that also deals damage, while a champion like Teemo has move quick which is vastly inferior.

Buff Teemo!

Juggalo X

12-23-2011

The op tells the truth teemo was one of the first heroes i ever played, he was the closest to my favorite hero from dota the venomancer. Id say out of my 1500 or so regular, ranked, and dominion, that about half or more have been played with teemo and on SR you are absolutely right, he cant carry unless extremely extremely fed, or the other teams have downs. I still carry about every dominion game with him, but i feel thats only cause i know teemo like i know myself and know his limits down to like 10 health in a fight. Its to bad even up to high elo most of the community doesnt know that oracle and light mr handicap up to a super pro teemo to uselessness. So therefore any buffs to teemo will make everyone cry OP(like most recently ahri who is actually balanced but people cant counter pick so therefore when they get raped by the unknown they immediately cry for riot to fix things that dont need to be because they are ignorant and refuse to learn to play), and riot will prolly leave teemo in the dust as an for fun only pick. Sad but the reason he hasnt had anything but nerfs and nearly forgotten memories of teemo being viable.

Vadeil

12-23-2011

buff teemo

StarBubbles

12-23-2011

He can't do anything to tanky people late game. His whole kit just drops. Even with the anti-tank items and pen. He needs at least 12 shots to do damage, not even kill. The only thing you can do is blind.

Guttler

12-23-2011

I'm bumping this, for Teemo!

Blazing Pascal

12-23-2011

Riot... even if you just increase his range, I will be happy.

Sure, I can blind a cait bot... I just have to get hit by her 3 times before I can get in range... oh, but then she puts that net thing in my face and jumps away and I cant even trade 1 hit for the 3+net I took trying to get to her... then she Q's and gg.

MrBrunoMars

12-23-2011

Are you kidding me? Hes the most annoying champ in the game. Now you want to make him annoying and dangerous?
NO