@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaXaSA

12-23-2011

Phreak supports this thread:

Attachment 347588

Vadeil

12-23-2011

buff teemo

Daesigil23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysan Marquise View Post
Shrooms are the only thing carrying Teemo right now,

A given shroom does more damage more reliably that a JitB, and its ammo system means that it isn't a waste to wait to place them. Additionally, JitB is shaco's most powerful and defining skill, like shrooms are to Teemo. The blink is nice, and the poison helps him function, but he would not have a place in the game without JitB. Much like Teemo with his ult.
jitb may be his defining skill if he builds ap, but the reason i hate going against a shaco who plays as ad jungler is his ability to pop out under your nose and turn a 1v1 skirmish into a 3v1 gank. if you stay and fight you're out numbered 3-1, if you run you're slowed and are allowing him to hit even harder.

it makes me sad seeing how teemo's ult has been reduced to being free wards and helping you to escape. they don't deal enough damage to be used offensively unless you build ap, but they aren't reliable enough to justify building ap (support buys an oracles and you are now more useless than eve). it's especially depressing early game against anyone with a shield skill or life steal/spell vamp. you spend 5 minutes shrooming the lane and river just to watch someone with wriggles stroll through all of them, take minimal damage since the dot doesn't stack, and then life steal all the damage back by hitting some minions. it's about as depressing as seeing an udyr or riven step on a shroom and then using their shield to take negate all the damage.

Lacking

12-23-2011

I just want a shorter cooldown on his shrooms. The map awareness he provides is huge and if I were to buff him I'd go with what he was good with in the first place.

bakerbuddy

12-23-2011

I Love this man. Bump for Teemo

Renxian

12-23-2011

No.

He is quite strong when played correctly and can be utilized as a counter pick both solo top and bot lane. He doesn't fit the meta particularly well due to his unique role, but unlike some other characters who simply do not match up against anything of their type, Teemo has some of the strongest map awareness and area denial tools in game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daesigil23 View Post
it makes me sad seeing how teemo's ult has been reduced to being free wards and helping you to escape. they don't deal enough damage to be used offensively unless you build ap, but they aren't reliable enough to justify building ap (support buys an oracles and you are now more useless than eve). it's especially depressing early game against anyone with a shield skill or life steal/spell vamp. you spend 5 minutes shrooming the lane and river just to watch someone with wriggles stroll through all of them, take minimal damage since the dot doesn't stack, and then life steal all the damage back by hitting some minions. it's about as depressing as seeing an udyr or riven step on a shroom and then using their shield to take negate all the damage.
His entire kit scales on AP. There is no reason NOT to build some AP on him.

ninjaipod

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renxian View Post
There is no reason to build AP on him.
fixed.

ap teemo is a joke a gimmick newbie trap build.

say hi to TRM.. top teemo player:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rain Man
Why is AP Teemo not viable?

AP teemo cannot farm well at all, is constantly HP starved, and is way too heavily reliant on shrooms to do damage. Basically the way I see it, every shroom you use in lane for killing creeps is one less shroom that can be used for lane/map control. As for AP Teemo's scaling with his E spell, its not nearly substantial enough to justify building AP, especially since in teamfights AP teemo will be the first target, and won't get off alot of autoattacks as basically a melee mage. Mages need to be able to sit at a distance and dish out damage while staying out of harm's way, and teemo's short autoattack range does not allow him to dish out damage effectively without putting him at risk.

Post-nerf Edit: AP Teemo is even less viable as shroom damage is nerfed, cooldown is insane, and AP Teemo has even less presence on a map.

Teemo needs to have defensive masteries as his range is retardedly small and requires him to be able to take alot of damage in a teamfight as for alot of the time you will have to be out of position to hit people

Basically the only way I see fit to play Teemo in his current state is tanky dps, played much like any melee champion.
from his solomid guide.

so.. you were saying... ?

LannuaLie

12-23-2011

OP Bought all of teemo skins to appear "Cute" now sad coz he can't spam shrooms

Vadeil

12-23-2011

buff teemo

Beb4do

12-23-2011

FINALLY... it's time too buff teemo!

\o/