@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorcery

12-23-2011

Delete Teemo.

Crocodilly

12-23-2011

compare teemo with:
A- other good carries: kog, ashe, corki, cait, vayne, tristana...
B- other ap champions: xerath, cass, brand.......
C- other support....

conclusion: teemo is not a good carry nor ap nor support champion. he have a little of everything but in small portions, what we call that?

Jack of all trades, master of none.

He don't really have a role he used to excel at split push but riot nerfed him to the ground. and there's something that I actually don't understand, he's "Teemo the Swift Scout" and yet he isn't that fast at all (explanations below)

there're few issues with move quick:

A- the active: 22 seconds cd for a 3 seconds duration speed boost. -I don't know if I should laugh or cry-
B- the passive: Grants increased movement speed until struck by a champion or turret. This bonus is restored 5 seconds after last being struck by a champion or turret.

during combat teemo is stuck with a base movement speed of 305 because the passive wont work unless nobody hits him (aka: impossible).

305 is also the base ms of ez, vayne... so yeah teemo isn't that swift.

a squish champion
that is not a nuker
that rely on auto-attack
that have a short range
that is slow in combat.
and have no reliable escape mechanism
nor hard cc

imo they should make teemo more unique. he is the swift scout then so be it make the little rat fast really fast, he already have way too many drawbacks.

i would not change the mushrooms, just buff/rework the rest of his kit + tweak his base stats.

Beb4do

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximuhtyz View Post
teemo is just fine when have you seen anybody suck with teemo? For me thats never
Attachment 347562

ofc that the weak scout need some buffs, ridiculous auto-attack range and let's face it move quick sucks...

why he get a 22 seconds cd speed boost (3 sec duration) while other champions get dash/gap closers with a LOT less cd? what kind of balance is this?

why move quick passive take 5 ****ing seconds to come back after he get hit?

GreenEyedMonster

12-23-2011

All of your suggestions make Teemo game breakingly overpowered.

While the poison may seem like a minor annoyance by itself, it is still almost a free BF sword very early in the game with a poison on top of it. For ad builds, this is very strong.

He is fine honestly. He is meant to be a top lane bruiser in the current meta though. He is not a good carry.

vashkarbd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2011

great post..lots of good analysis

DerpTurtles

12-23-2011

But I hate teemo...

b0zek

12-23-2011

i know i dont have the greatest rune page in the world but i run a flat ad rune page on and and do quite well top lane start with dorans and have tp for when i need some pots go kick some ass for the first 4 or 5 levels then port back and get me some items port back in

i think the most important thing to remeber is you play teemo as a counter pick he isnt really a pick hes mainly a counter pick to shut down powerful bully tops like singed tryndafag (ok maybe not tryndafag kuz of his retarded asss slow) but you get what i mean and not to mention litlerallly the most fun champion to play who cant get enjoyment out of the what i call poke poke tee hee game play mechanics

ninjaipod

12-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute panda bo View Post
i know i dont have the greatest rune page in the world but i run a flat ad rune page on and and do quite well top lane start with dorans and have tp for when i need some pots go kick some ass for the first 4 or 5 levels then port back and get me some items port back in

i think the most important thing to remeber is you play teemo as a counter pick he isnt really a pick hes mainly a counter pick to shut down powerful bully tops like singed tryndafag (ok maybe not tryndafag kuz of his retarded asss slow) but you get what i mean and not to mention litlerallly the most fun champion to play who cant get enjoyment out of the what i call poke poke tee hee game play mechanics
singed? any ranged champion counter singed top lane don't know why people insist that teemo is so special against him.

put caitlyn solo top vs singed... 100x more effective than teemo.

tryndamere i saw TRM playing a few times vs tryndamere with teemo (2? days ago everysingle game had a trynd and he was playing teemo), and like you said the slow deny teemo move quick (that already sucks) trynd also got a gap closer with 660 range... teemo AA range: 500

just because teemo got blind it doesn't mean that he shutdown tryndamere solo top, you can say that he doesn't completely sucks against him, but ryze and some other champions would be a LOT better.

about blind:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1042983
'[Poll] What's the Worst (least effective) CC in The Game?'

it's simple Teemo is not in a good spot right know, he need some buffs.

toxic shot need a 'rework', they can't buff because it's a passive skill (only)

move quick is obviously underpowered compare to any gap closer/escape mechanism in the game.

imo mushrooms are 'fine' i wouldn't touch 'em for now.

blind i don't know waht to do with it, any buff would make it stupidly annoying, imo either rework or maybe just add some passive effect.

teemo is overall too weak: short range + lack of a good escape mechanism / defensive mechanism + no hard cc and his speed doesn't help him because he is only fast while he isn't taking damage (due to how move quick passive works) and he can't avoid damage because of his short auto-attack range...

seriously something need to change.

amraK

12-23-2011

Don't buff Teemo.

Crocodilly

12-23-2011

buff Teemo.