@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twindry

01-30-2012

Bump for great justice

Invictrix

01-30-2012

The swift scout deserves to be buffed.

Semidio

01-30-2012

I believe teemo's "Q" can be fixed a little to make it more helpful against a wider variety of champs, however i do not believe removing the blind to be a good idea, i play him a good amount and as of late i have found that among a few champs, but namely one in particular that it is the only means of killing him late game... (Scion)!
His blind is priceless against this type of champ in the late game time, without a consistant way of hitting anything its the only thing that can starve him to death literally. I've seen one heal in excess of 2k hp a hit without crits, and the only reason we won the match was because of teemos blind. giving him a range reduction, will make champs have a harder time at connectiong on skill shots and targeted abilities, but will make it effectively useless against Scion's ability to heal.

Yfrappefort

01-31-2012

Bump!

Crocodilly

01-31-2012

holy... this is kinda frustrating.. no red post about him yet ;(

IIREDTEAMII

01-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
The swift scout deserves to be buffed.
i really hate how you lose the speed when someone hit you even tho there is a timer on it already

Pyronymer

01-31-2012

So in the theory that every broad change to the game is in fact an indirect Teemo nerf did anyone else notice that the removal of Dodge from the game is a Teemo Nerf?

See Teemo's move quick is cancelled on receiving damage from certain sources, dodge was one of the only ways to sometimes NOT receive damage from a sub set of those sources. With the removal of dodge Teemo's move quick will objectively be cancelled more often.

Hurray! But hey Teemo was perfectly ballanced before this indirect nerf AND while being objectively weaker is now somehow STILL perfectly ballanced! Just like he was both before and after the giant mushroom nerf, before and after and during the move quick buff and it's giant nerf, and so on. Because all the Teemo is fine guys ALWAYS say that forever regardless of the endless nerfs, small and large direct and indirect...

Yfrappefort

01-31-2012

Another patch with no Teemo buffs...

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

TBH, I would respond to all ur comments, but you have some good points and some bad. I do agree that teemo mushrooms should stack (to about 3 stacks), but they should remain at their damage. Its OP early game, and it's reveal/slow is too strong. Of all ur gap closers, you see how many of them were ranged AD? 3. Trist/Corki/Ezreal. Ezreal is possibly in worse shape than teemo. And while Corki and Trist are strong, their gap closer is often used as an escape mechanism.

Ranged AD aren't supposed to have gap closers like Lee Sin, because they aren't melee.

Also, I wanted to note that Teemo is still played competitively, but as a counter pick to melee champs (especially stomps Trynd).

KingDinger

02-01-2012

Yfrappefort

im just gunna say it. YOUR ****ING RETARDED.

everything you said in the OP is ****ing stupid and wrong.

teemo squishy no damage? hi im heimer im squishier, no escape what so ever and do mediocre poke damage early and no damage late, half my kit (Q and R) do absolutely nothing to anyone with even a tiny hotshotQQ sized brain, oh except the passive CDR on R....

AP teemo relies on shrooms too much? hi im shaco, im so **** as AP now i cant even be PLAYED as AP. box stacking doesnt work anymore, R is unreliable and always was and on top of that all he has left is E that doesnt blind anymore, is on a longer CD than teemos similar nuke. the only thing better than teemo is his escape....but teemo has invis too anyway.

teemo doesnt hard counter anyone? oh right tryn never existed....teemo counters ANY melee AD auto attacker....teemo just doesnt counter AD casters like garen.

teemo only has soft CC? oh cos blind isnt THE best CC apart from stun. it stops the AD carry from pumping out 700+ damage per shot late game...its 2.5 seconds so at late game a 2.0 AS cait with headshot proc she can do upwards of 3000 damage EASILY in that time. so with the blind he stops her getting any headshot build up or proc, stops a **** ton of damage AND it does a decent nuke.
and now with shaco and corki losing blind its on an even smaller pool of champs...only heimer and teemo. and heimers is a skill shot and doesnt last as long.

teemo is a poor AD ranged carry? holy **** how retarded are you? teemo is a counter pick. his only comparison as a ranged carry is twitch...and try telling anyone that teemo is worse than twitch...

teemo is a GREAT champion and doesnt need any buffs or nerfs. hell a few months ago (way AFTER this thread started....) teemo was QQed about, saying he was too stronk. with no changes at all....WTF. and this thread is STILL going?