@Riot Teemo NEED buffs, and here is why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koechophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

yeah.

But keep in mind, the devs are planning on removing oracle's elixer from the game entirely when the stealth remake comes, which adds a boost to his shrooms and his passive. A big one. So "soon" he will get a buff to that reaction.

And the WHOLE reason his blind is good is because its really the only one that works well, as heims is just too slow and obvious. Don't take away his blind, it gives him the option of counter-pick to carrys.

And I dont really think of him as an ad, it doesnt fit his kit at all. I think then that his passive should be given a different element than attack speed. Kind of like how eve's stealth works, it'd be cool if his next normal attack or skill slowed, maybe even did a little extra damage.

And movequick needs more luster than it has, mobility wise it's great, but I think if it gave him some, I dont know, tenacity, armor or even slowed the movespeed of his chaser, it would be good.

And toxic shot bluntly DOES need an ap ratio boost, and I think that rather than re-applying the dot, it should just add to it, so that 2 would deal the full damage twice. It seems like a weird tactic right now.

Haxor64

01-29-2012

bump

Lazy0ne

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koechophe View Post
yeah.

But keep in mind, the devs are planning on removing oracle's elixer from the game entirely when the stealth remake comes, which adds a boost to his shrooms and his passive. A big one. So "soon" he will get a buff to that reaction.

And the WHOLE reason his blind is good is because its really the only one that works well, as heims is just too slow and obvious. Don't take away his blind, it gives him the option of counter-pick to carrys.

And I dont really think of him as an ad, it doesnt fit his kit at all. I think then that his passive should be given a different element than attack speed. Kind of like how eve's stealth works, it'd be cool if his next normal attack or skill slowed, maybe even did a little extra damage.

And movequick needs more luster than it has, mobility wise it's great, but I think if it gave him some, I dont know, tenacity, armor or even slowed the movespeed of his chaser, it would be good.

And toxic shot bluntly DOES need an ap ratio boost, and I think that rather than re-applying the dot, it should just add to it, so that 2 would deal the full damage twice. It seems like a weird tactic right now.
Like you said, they are planing but will they really do it? If they do, they'll really have to rework more than Eve and Twitch's stealth. Getting a Oracle to fight Akali in her shroud or see where Shaco goes is pretty useful and not that hard of a counter for them.

Instead, you'll see players carrying purple wards on them all time and putting them down everywhere for a intense ward games which would go against (I think) what Riot want.
I may exagerate to say it's gonna become a "Defend your wards" game instead of "Defend your Towers/Nexus" one.

To make long things short, that rework will be in a while and even if it help Teemo in the mushroom and stealth departement, it still doesn't help the fact Teemo lack something to help him in team fights. You can't deal enough damage without being a on-hit glass cannon. (Or be AP Teemo with a shroom field prepared beforehand.)

Invictrix

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy0ne View Post
Like you said, they are planing but will they really do it? If they do, they'll really have to rework more than Eve and Twitch's stealth. Getting a Oracle to fight Akali in her shroud or see where Shaco goes is pretty useful and not that hard of a counter for them.

Instead, you'll see players carrying purple wards on them all time and putting them down everywhere for a intense ward games which would go against (I think) what Riot want.
I may exagerate to say it's gonna become a "Defend your wards" game instead of "Defend your Towers/Nexus" one.

To make long things short, that rework will be in a while and even if it help Teemo in the mushroom and stealth departement, it still doesn't help the fact Teemo lack something to help him in team fights. You can't deal enough damage without being a on-hit glass cannon. (Or be AP Teemo with a shroom field prepared beforehand.)
The only logical reason for the stealth rework taking so long is if they are reworking every stealth champion in the game.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Totally! I use to main him, but he's just outclassed by a so many other champs for any role he would fit in to (besides Dominion)

KaXaSA

01-30-2012

not even on dominion he is a strong pick..

LocusX

01-30-2012

I purchased teemo a few days ago and don't have much experience playing with him. However in the games i did play i did very well. Blinding dart should probably be reworked. Also maybe they should make some of teemo's skills scale with AD to make him more viable as a hybrid style champion. I don't think he needs a very big buff, but a few changes could make him an option for ranked play. (BTW i also play akali and if i see a teemo i go for him everytime, so i apologize for that).

Racecar0

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy0ne View Post
Just thought of this for a escape/team fight/survival/mind game (That's a lot!) mechanism:

Poison Dart (Active): Teemo shoot a dart that make a poison cloud appear. While Teemo is in the cloud, he get super stealth which prevent him from being seeing by Wards/Oracle and let him attack and stay stealth. If he goes in the cloud and go out, he keep the super stealth for x time but lose it if he attack. Ennemy in the poison cloud take x damage and get reduced vision.

Let me explain a little: This would let Teemo actually have a lot of thing I find he lack.

1. Give him a good escape mechanic with a little mind game on it. Can be used for offensive and survival in team fights.
2. Staying in the cloud give you a better attack advantage while moving in and out give you lots of invisible mobility. As you can see I didn't combine both since I don't want a OP skill. Nothing stops you from going in the cloud, relocate during the effect and go normal stealth. Which is little plus.
3. AoE and Skillshot STILL HIT HIM!!!! So no, this doesn't make him invincible. Yes he can go out of the cloud and keep his stealth for a little while, but he lose it if he attack, so he can actually just pop his cloud to make you think he's in it to make you waste abilities and or go in and out to dodge spells.
4. This doesn't work near towers. Like other stealth. Even super stealth can be seen by a eyeless tower.
5. Still have to see if he can only pop it under himself or at a x range near him. I vote for the x range near him to give him a little more mind game. Could make you stay stealth even when used so people are lured in the wrong way (maybe over a mush?) or pop it on someone for the damage and added effect.

That's was what I thought up while reading the main posts. I didn't read the other posts and if this idea was already given, I'm sorry. >_<

Also, I'm by no means a teemo player, but I understand he lacks some lust. Like the OP, if you think this is overpower or bad, please explain why and maybe bring something to help the idea? I didn't give cd/ratio and such for the reason I don't think I can give good ones, so please contribute if you want. I'll let Riot choose what they do if they take it.

Hope this is appreciated.~
What I like about this idea is that 1) it gives him a reason and a tool to actually stick around and help out in team fights when they turn into a dogpile and 2) it works very well with his passive. Drop a poison cloud, and the enemy has to wonder. Is he running away stealthed or is he just standing still waiting for the chance to pounce on somebody after the cloud disappears and they think he's gone?

Great suggestion!

Muskwacis

01-30-2012

I just did a ranked game as Teemo the other day. Last hitting minions is tough. :<

IIREDTEAMII

01-30-2012

I like this thread for teemo bump